Janine sat in the mid-tempature church , with little to no common sense on how church sessions function. Janine hadn't breath in church since she was little, Aunt Merdel wasn't religious nor was her Father so reclining in a church pew was foreign to her.

Her backside aches severely as well as her back, her feet were throbbing from the black flats she had been wearing , could've been because they were a size small. She caresses her left heel to relieve them and looks back up to the choir who appeared like they had their eyes on her as well as the drummer.

She smacks her teeth quietly and rolls her eyes. The immense amount of eyes on here since she had arrived was beginning to annoy her, and that hereditary anger problem she had gained access from her father was beginning to kick in.

"Let's stand and bring this service to an end shall we?" The Pastor concludes fluently through the church, as everyone stood making Janine stretch and rapidly grab her brother's hand.

He squeezes it tightly to challenge her and Janine steps on his toe to win their battle of who was the toughest or better hitter.

"You lucky we in the Lord's house." He whispers earning a snicker from both of them. Not too silent as Jackie pops both of them for playing in the Lord's house. Janine and Johnathan put a halt to their silly competition, not wanting to go against Jackie. Jackie had always been really seriously about her religion for her letters to Janine discussed a lot of Bible verses.

Plus she had been baptized at eleven.

"Amen." Janine let's go of her brother's sweaty hand, wiping it against her dress earning a smack of the teeth from John-John.

"Is this Janine?" A woman adds glancing at Janine closely. She looked familiar but didn't forget to hug the her suddenly. Janine raises an eyebrow as a few others gather around her.

"I'm your first grade teacher Mrs.Roberts.You've grown to look just like Jennifer." Janine's smile expands largely and she shook Mrs. Roberts's hand firmly.

"Oh thank you Mrs.Roberts. It's really been a while. You look great." Janine began to hug everyone else that was harboring around her. Her eyes search through the slight crowd for her sister who she placed in front of the DeGrate's. Janine walks through the crowd leaving them to talk amongst themselves as she pushed her watching feet to step beside her sister.
She felt slightly strange still having questions being asked about where she had went. Feeling that she barely recognized these people she felt that her privacy was invaded.But that didn't stop her from smiling. She would just shake it off and move on.

"Pastor, this is my little sister Janine. Janine this is Pastor DeGrate." Janine extends her hand and shakes it firmly. Her Aunt Merdel made her work on her handshake. Even if it was a lesson for Males she mandated that Janine know how to handshake well.

"It's nice to meet you, your sister speaks of you a lot. I think you might be around the same age as my boys." He adds and turns to the males arranging the instruments and shifting things.Janine's eyes connect with drummer again who provides a polite smile. She returns her attention back to the conversation; her cheeks heat up.

"We'll see you at lunch and you'll get to meet them." He smiles again and Janine nods and turns her attention to Mrs.DeGrate who's smile was still bright and full. Janine didn't know why she was staring at the woman. Maybe because she was beautiful or because her eyes were too addicting to look at.