"Imma' go use the ladies room." Janine mutters nervously toward her sister. Janine turns to the left, reaching the restrooms while Johnathan & Jackie walk silently to their normal seats.

"Jackie you look beautiful every time I see you." Mrs.DeGrate compliments, walking up to Jackie glowing for dear life. Jackie put her purse down on the first pew and engages into the hug.

Mrs.DeGrate was the First Lady of the Church but also a Minister and when she first arrived in Hidden Valley with her husband and three boys, Jackie & her Mother made them feel welcomed into North Carolina with open arms. So when She finally passed it hurt Mary to the core but she still remained in touch with Jackie as much as she could. Mostly a second Mother to the two.

"Thank you Mrs.D , I try." Jackie replies grinning while Mrs.DeGrate pinches Johnathan's cheeks reaping a menacing snicker from Jackie.

"You growing up on me Johnathan." John-John chuckles as they began to hear a few gasps. It was like the church had grown a distinct cessation as if Jesus had fallen down into the establishment in incognito.

"I see we have a new member." Mrs.DeGrate smiles in Janine's direction who was getting immense amount of glares and hugs from people who remembered her. Jackie raises an eyebrow to all the newly found attention and begins to grab her nervous sister's hand, helping her throughout the hungry line of gossipers. Jackie could tell by her sister's standoffish manner that she wasn't comfortable with this gaze on her. And Jackie also, didn't like the gaze people had on her.

Maybe it was the mother intuitive that her mother passed onto her, maybe because she felt a duty to protect her sister from people she don't not know. Either way, anyone that stepped up to Janine today could find themselves cussed out.

"Mrs.DeGrate...this is my little sister I was telling you about. Janine. Janine this is the Pastor's wife and Momma's good friend Mrs.DeGrate." Jackie introduces with a large smile on her face.

"Isn't she a beauty, Nice to meet you. Your sister speaks so highly of you. We hug here darling." Janine chuckles and hesitates to hug the lady in return but she couldn't take her eyes off of the hazel orbs that were spewing back at her.

She was a breathtaking lady for the most part. Hair curled in light brown sponge-like ringlets that laid against the back part of her pastel pink dress with the matching hat as well. She was most certainly a fashion trendsetter for the Hidden Valley area. Jackie's eyes switch to her peripherals seeing her boyfriend and his Mother had finally made it.

"It was nice to meet you too Mrs.DeGrate.You're very pretty by the way." Janine's compliments earning a smile that lit up the sermon area.

"Thank you sweetheart, I hope after the service I get to speak to you again." Janine nods, noticing everyone beginning to take their seats.

"Took ya' long enough." Jackie mutters during the service to Romeo who was sitting by his Mother smiling. Romeo looks over to his girlfriend and chuckles at the little attitude he felt.

"All that matters, is that I'm here." He grabs her hand and kisses it as she let the blushing come intact to her face before turning to listen to the sermon.

•••