Chapter 22

-Narrators POV- "babe, wake up! We're finally here!" Michael exclaimed with a huge smile on his face, as he gently shook his sleeping girlfriend. Immediately, she opened her beautiful eyes that he loved so much. "A-are you serious? It's actually happening?" She said while rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Yes, it's happening! I don't think I've ever been this excited in my life!" Michael said as he gave her a quick kiss and then both of them getting up and grabbing their bags. "Guys, were finally home!" Ashton squealed, letting go of Denise's hand and skipping around like a happy, hyperactive child. "Mate, chill! You gotta keep your cool in front of the ladies!" Calum smirked and wrapped his arm around Jess. "I'm just so happy happy happy!" Ashton said, giggling. "You're precious Ash!" Denise smiled and kissed his cheek, reconnecting their hands. They all walked through the airport, random people occasionally giving them daggers because the boys had been very vocal about how excited they were to be home. "Guys, I see my mum and dad and brothers!" Luke said with a smile. "Let's go! The others probably aren't far from them!" He spoke again.

As they finally made it to where Luke's family was, everyone else conveniently found their families right away. "Michael, it's really you! Oh I've missed my beautiful boy so much!" Michael's mom said giving him a tight hug. "I've missed you too mum! So glad to be home again!" He smiled, then turned to see Hannah behind him, blushing. He gave her a wink, then wrapped his arm around her waist. "Mum, this is Hannah, my girlfriend I've been telling you about!" "Oh Mikey, she's beautiful! You two are the cutest! It's very nice to meet you Hannah!" She smiled and hugged her. "It's nice to meet you too." Hannah said shyly, tightening her grip around Michael's waist.

"Well, shall we all get out of here and head back to the camp sight?" Luke's mom spoke. "We're not going back to the house first?" Luke questioned. "There's no need to now baby! Joy and I already set everything up because we knew how excited you all would be to finally get there!" "Well, you're right Mrs. Hemmings! That's all we've been talking about ever since we got on the plane!" Jess laughed.

"Alright, well let's go then people, before it gets late! This is gonna be so much fun!" Mali-Koa, Calum's sister chimed in. There were four cars and everyone piled into them, anticipating their arrival.

-Molly's POV.-

So, Luke and I got into Luke's mums van with his dad, mum and brothers. His mum in the drivers seat, leading the way to the campsite. "So babe, what do you wanna do first when we get there? I was thinking we could take a private swim in the lake at some point." Luke whispered to me, his hand cheekily making its way up my thigh. I laughed nervously, trying not to react to his touch in a way that would cause everyone to look back at us. I gave him a warning look with my eyes and took his hand in mine. "That sounds lovely Lucas. But there will be parents around so don't pull that shit." I whisper-yelled at him, kissing his cheek as his beautiful face crinkled up, a giggle escaping his lips. "Luke." I warned, he immediately looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry Molls, I won't do it anymore!" He kissed my cheek reassuringly. The rest of the ride I rested my head on Luke's shoulder, his arm around me, and our hands intertwined, Luke watching out the window with a smile on his face.

Since we were the first to arrive, we waited in the car for the others. But it didn't take long for them to catch up. Soon they all parked, and got out then we headed to the cabins. "alright kids, cabin number 22 is yours, and number 23 is the rest of ours! Just come over if you need anything!" Luke's mum announced. We all smiled and thanked them then went to explore our cabin. Once we stepped inside, we realized it was pretty big. it had a full sized kitchen, a bathroom, and four bunks. Also, they were spread apart enough so we could all get some privacy if we needed it. "This is so awesome! We're gonna have the most fun ever guys!" Jess smiled, climbing on one of the top bunks. "this one's ours Cal!" she smiled and patted the spot next to her. "b-but babe, I'm too scared to get up there! it's too high! let's just take this one?" Calum said, giving her his signature pout and moving both of their bags in the bottom bunk. "Fine! I guess I'll settle!" she said, jumping down, making Calum jump in his skin a little. "wow Jess, calm down! I think you had a little too much on that plane!" Michael said and chuckled. "So! I'll admit I did have quite a bit of Wine and maybe three cups of coffee, but I'm feeling so great! I want to go explore!" Jess said, and smiled the biggest we'd ever seen. "You really like camping, don't you Jess?" Hannah said, laughing a bit and shaking her head. "I do actually! But I'll try to calm down guys I'm sorry I'm just excited!" she said a bit lower and frowned, then climbed into the bunk. "Alright.. well I guess Denise and I will take the one above you two then! is that okay babe?" Ashton said, as he started to put their bags up. "yes it's fine, but let me help cutie!" they both worked at putting their things on the bunk, and finally got into it. I was so focused on everyone else and listening in to their conversations, occasionally nodding or laughing when one of them said something funny.

I suddenly felt a pair of soft lips kissing under my ear lobe, the spot that could make my knees go weak in a matter of seconds. I looked over to my side and saw Luke, a mischievous grin on his face. "what Luke?" I laughed as we both got into our bunk. when we were in, he closed the curtain, and suddenly we were practically alone again. "I really want this trip to be nothing but great, Mols. With everyone. and I'm sure it will be. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't want lots of alone time with you as well." he half whispered, kissing that spot again. "o-of course Lukey. That's not an issue at all. I love you." I smiled and kissed him, trying not to make it obvious, the effect he had on me at the moment.

-Hannah's POV.-

After we all got settled in and tore into the snacks, we decided to all go our separate ways for a bit. Luke and Molly changed and went to the lake area, Jess and Calum went off to some private area where music could be heard, probably a party. Ashton and Denise decided they would walk around for a bit, then come back to the cabin and watch a movie. As Michael and I were the last ones to leave the cabin, spraying ourselves down so no bugs would be after us, I spoke up. "So, that leaves us Mikey. what should our first adventure be?" I smiled, wrapping an arm around his waist. "I was thinking that we could take a walk in the forest, before it gets dark? this is my idea of romantic. I'm sorry I'm so terrible!" Michael laughed and kissed my cheek. "you're not terrible Michael! I think that's a great idea! Let's go!" I took his hand in mine and we wandered off into the forest.