What i Like About You (after) Chapter 4

-Calum's POV- Jess and I have had a few drinks, both of us equally feeling pretty good. I almost kissed her. I wouldn't have minded that, either. But she seemed hesitant. "Hey.. I see Molly and Luke over there, why don't we go talk to them?" She said and smiled a little. I gave her a half smile and agreed. We made our way over and I pulled her into my lap. "We're having a great time, what about you two?" Luke said and smirked at us. He obviously knew I wanted Jess. She knew it too, I could see it. "You two are so cute!" Her cute friend Molly said. I smiled and said thank you. Soon enough, Michael and Hannah joined us, and so did Ashton and Leah. We'd all gotten pretty waisted, and finally left the party. The whole ride home Luke and Molly had been all over each other. Jess had been acting distant, but I made it a point to make her comfortable with me. Maybe it wasn't the right thing to do, but I really like her and I'm not letting my opportunity pass me.

-Hannah's POV.- "Michael, I had a nice time with you at the party tonight. It was fun!" I said and kissed the gorgeous boy on his cheek. He only smiled at me, not saying a word. When we got up to my dorm room he took me by surprise, taking both of my hands in his. "I had a really nice time too, Hannah. It may be too soon to say this, but I really like you. We get along so well. D-do you feel the same?".. Michael said, and looked at me shyly for the first time since I'd known him. "Michael, I feel the exact same way! You're such a gentleman and we had so much fun! Maybe we can make this into something more. Who knows, we have four years!" I said trying to lighten the mood and we both laughed.

"Yeah we do." He smiled then bit his lip. I took in all of his features. The color of his eyes, the stubble along his jaw, his earrings, his adorable nose, the way his hair falls on his face, and lastly his lips. It felt like I was looking at him for forever but it was really only a few seconds. He removed one of his hands from mine and cupped my face. He closed his eyes and leaned in closer to me. I instantly got extremely nervous, I've never kissed anyone before. Yes it's kinda sad but I just hadn't met the right person to share it with. Call me a hopeless romantic but I want it to be special not some hookup.

-Michael's POV-

I noticed the way she was looking at me. I really like her and she likes me back. I don't know what it is about her but she's different than the others. I couldn't help myself I had to kiss her. My lips brushed against hers and instant butterflies erupted in my stomach. Just before i can truly kiss her our drunk friends interrupt us. She leans away and looks at them. "There you two are!" Ashton slurs while laughing.

-Luke's POV-

On the way up to the girl's dorm Michael and Hannah walk ahead of the rest of us. They seem cute together. I really want to ask Molly out on a date. I've never met anyone like her. She's funny and spontaneous.

"What are you looking at?" Molly says to me. "What?" I say confused. "You were looking at me." She laughs. Oh shit. "Uh sorry." I laugh nervously and rub the back of my next. "You're adorable!" She laughs but then covers her mouth. I lean down and kiss her cheek. "You are too." I say to her and wrap my arm around her waist pulling her in closer. Who knew the boys and I would find four girls that suited us perfectly in one night. Calum and Jess seem really good together, Ashton already kissed Leah at the party and couldn't keep his eyes off her all night, Mikey and Hannah I can tell already are going to be the cheesy adorable couple of the group and Molly and I... It just feels right.

-Molly's POV-

I cannot believe I told Luke he was adorable it was so embarrassing! But him kissing my cheek made everything better. I really fancy him. He's tall and beautiful and he is such a sweetheart.

When we reach the door to our dorm Michael has Hannah close to him and they were about to kiss until all of us came up. "There you two are!" Ashton slurs while laughing. "Way to ruin their kiss guys!" Jess laughs. "Do you guys wanna come in for a little?" I ask the guys. "Sure!" The four of them say in unison.

We all end up sprawled across the floor watching a scary movie.

Luke put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I look up to find him already looking down at me. He does a cute half smirk and leans close. He softly presses his lips to mine and I can't help but smile. He smiles too and we pull away. I rest my head on him and go back to watching the movie. By the end of the movie, Jess is sleeping on Calum's chest, Michael is asleep with his forehead touching Hannah's while she sleeps with a smile on both of their faces, Ashton is snoring on Jess's bed and Luke is asleep with his head on me. I quietly wake him up. "Come on." I hold my hand out for him to take it. I walk him over to my bed and we lay down. He cuddles me and falls right back asleep. I slowly drift off with a smile on my face.