What I Like About You (chapter 12) Hannah and Michael

-Hannah's POV-

I still couldn't believe Michael did that. How could he? I love him don't get me wrong, but that so wasn't nice.

"You're gonna forgive him right?" Calum looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and just looked forward. "Yeah I mean it wasn't me he did anything to but I'm not happy with him right now. That wasn't right." I looked at him. "I never said he wasn't an ass I was just wondering if you'd forgive him." He chuckled. "He really love you. I've never seen him so crazy about anyone before." He added. "I don't know why." I chuckled. "He thinks you're the most perfect girl in the world. He told me." His dimples started to show as he smiled. "Oh shut up." I laughed. "It's true!" Molly intervened.

Michael came back with Jess, Luke and Ashton following behind. He walked in front of me and bit his lip. God he is so beautiful. "Am I forgiven?" He whispers to me. I don't respond. I cup his face, get on my tippy toes, and bring his lips to mine. When we pull away he has a big goofy grin on his face. "Does that answer your question?" I whisper back. He nods and pulls me into his side. We watch Jess and Calum make up. They really are cute. I like our little group and I'm glad the girls and I found guys perfect for us.

Molly and Luke excused themselves and I think I heard Luke ask her on a date but I can't be sure. Leah and Ashton seem to have worked things out and went somewhere. I think Jess took Calum out to eat and work things out.

"What are you thinking about?" Mikey asked while he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Nothin." I smiled at him. "Why don't we go somewhere? Everyone else did." He chuckled.

We walked around a town square filled with shops for hours. Mikey held my hand and every once in a while he would bring my hand to his lips and kiss it. I love him so so much. I know it's fast but I can't help it.

"I wish I knew what you were thinking." He kissed my cheek. "I'm thinking about you..." I looked down at my feet. When I looked back up he was smiling at me. "What?" I smiled. "I love you. I really love you. I'm in love with you." He what? I'm sure I looked like I was crazy. My eyes got wide and I felt the heat in my cheeks. "Oh god... You don't feel the same. I knew it was too soon! Shit I messed everything up." Michael ran his hands through his hair and started pacing back and forth in front of me. "Mikey.." He didn't hear me. I grabbed him and pulled him close wrapping his arms around my waist. "Look at me." His face was all flushed but he looked at me. "Mikey... I'm madly and deeply in love with you. I know we moved fast but I fell for you before I even knew what was happening. We've been together for only three months but I love you. You confuse the hell out of me, you make me happy, you make me laugh and most of all... Every day you make me fall harder." He picked me up and spun me around like a scene from a cheesy romantic movie. "Hannah Alina I love you too the moon and back. You're it for me. I only need you and I'm happy." I leaned in and kissed his beautiful pink lips. This day went from good to shitty to amazing.

"Awwww!!!!" We hear a unison of people say. "Looks like our friends found us." I laugh.