What I Like About You (Party continued)Chapter 3

-Michael and Hannah's POV-

"So Hannah, is this your first year at this school?" Michael asks as they dance around to the slow song that had just come on. She looks up at him because she'd had her eyes glued to her own feet trying her hardest not to make an awkward move or stumble. "Oh, um yes this is my first year! Jess and I moved here from the US just before summer started! I have a feeling this year will be great! We've already made friends!" She smiles at the thought. "Well this is my first year here too! As well as the other boys! We've lived here our whole lives though! But college is a whole different world. We're just as lost as you girls are!" He chuckles and they continue to dance. He looks deep into her eyes just before the slow song ends and smiles. "I hope you're having a good time at the party though love." He says and kisses Hannah's cheek.

-Calum and Jessica's POV-

Just as the slow song starts, Calum and Jessica both start to burst into laughter. They both look at each other, automatically knowing the thoughts that are in one a others heads. Calum speaks up. "Jess, by the looks of it I can tell you're not much for slow dancing! Which that's a good thing because neither am I! Should we go over to the bar? I'd be more than happy to get us some drinks!" He smiles and extends his hand out for her to take. She smiles and agrees, then they both walk over to the bar and take their seats. They both order their drinks and Calum pays. "Thank you for buying my drink Calum! You're very sweet." She says and looks at him. "Oh, its nothing Jess! But thank you! Are you having a good time so far?" Jessica smiles and nods. "I am! You're a really good dancer! I mean I'm an awful dancer but I feel really comfortable with you!" Calum smiles and shakes his head in disbelief at her words as the alcohol he'd just finished starts to take effect.

-Ashton and Leah's POV- Ashton had gotten pretty waisted pretty fast and decided to find a cute girl to dance with. He went through the crowd of people until he stumbled upon a pretty girl with glasses, sipping on a red drink, probably something strawberry flavored with a but of alcohol. He put all of his fears aside and just decided to go up to the girl. She smiles at him and tells him he's welcome to sit next to her. "Hi, I'm Ashton w-what's your name?" He slurs. She giggles because she finds him quite attractive. "I-I'm Leah! I'm sure glad you came up to me, I was just gonna leave because no one had bothered to talk to me!" She wrinkles her eyebrows together in a frown. Ashton laughs that breathtaking laugh and slings his arm around her. "Well Leah, I think we could definitely change that! Would you like to dance with me? Well, if I can stand up!" He laughs and scratched the back of his head nervously. Leah laughs and smiles. "You're so cute! Of course I'd love to dance with you!" She finishes her drink, then she and Ashton walk to the dance floor.

-Molly's POV- I noticed that the tall blonde boy I'd been thinking about all day likes me. He's very shy. But I know I can change that. I smile and take his hand and ask him if he'd like to dance. A slow song comes on just in time, I see his face light up, he must know this song. "Do you like this song Luke?" I ask and give him a friendly smile as I start to away back and forth to the music. "I do, this is one of my most favorite songs! You have really pretty eyes, by the way. Its like I can't stop starring at them." He blushes and looks to the ground. "Luke, you're telling me! Your eyes are beautiful!" I smile and kiss his cheek.

-Luke's POV- She likes me, I know for sure now. She kissed my cheek! I definitely have to tell the boys about this after! "Wow, thank you." I smile and stand there kind of awkwardly. The song ends and a faster song comes on. Molly grabs my hand and pulls me close to her and she begins to move her body on me. I decide to let loose a bit and follow her lead. After the fast song, we both run off of the dance floor and sit down, both of us out of breath. "Well that was fun! It's been a really great night! I'm really glad that you and your friends decided to come!" I say and smile. She smiles as well, her gorgeous white teeth shining. I'm pulled from the trance I was in as I see my mate and best friend Calum stumbling with his brunette girl over to us. "Woohoooo! This is the best damn party ever! How are you two?!" He smirks and takes a seat, pulling Jess into his lap.