What I Like About You (Plans Part 1) Chapter 6

-Shared POV-

"So there is a carnival tonight not far from here. Would you wanna go?" Ashton ask the group. "That sounds perfect! I'm in!" Molly said excitedly. "I'm down." Luke smiled. "Mikey? Hannah? You in?" Ashton smirked at them. "Do you wanna go?" Michael looked down at Hannah. She smiled and nodded. "We're in!" She said.

Seconds later Jess and Calum showed up. "Morning slackers." Molly winked at the two. "It's the afternoon?" Jess replied. "I know that I was being witty. Dammit Jess!" She laughed. Jess playfully stuck her tongue out at her friend. "Oh! We are all going to a carnival tonight, you two coming?" Ashton asked them. "I'd love to!" Jess said. "It sounds cool, yeah I'm in." Calum said cooly.

-Calum's POV- (an hour before going to the carnival)

"So Calum, what were you and Jess up to this morning?" Michael wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Cuddling." I beamed. "That's all?" Luke said with a smirk. "Yes you perv I'm a gentleman." The three of them looked at me not convinced. "Honestly. I really like this girl. If we were to do anything I want her to be ready. I wanna see where this is going." I said with a small smile. "I'm proud of you mate. You're cautious but are also letting her know you're interested." Michael said. "What's with you and Hannah? You two were close last night." "I like her... A lot...I wanna ask her out soon.." He smiled. "Do it tonight." Luke offered. "I'll wait a little. I wanna get to really know her first." Michael explained. He should just ask her. We can all tell she likes him and he obviously likes her. Same with Luke and Molly. I understand why Mikey is hesitant though.. Jess makes me nervous but at peace at the same time. All I wanted this morning was to hold her. She's just so.. Right. She fits. She fits into the group, she fits with my personality, she fits with me when I have my arms around her. She's so small and it works cause I'm tall and I can just wrap myself around her. She's adorable and fun but I'm not gonna lie turns me on a bit. I wanna cuddle her and love her at the same time. Cuddle fuck, I want to cuddle fuck her.

"What are you laughing at?" Luke looks at me strangely. "Huh?" I ask confused. "You were laughing to yourself..." Michael laughs. "Oh I was just thinking about Jess..." I bite my lip. "What about her?" Ashton asks me. "Just about how I want to cuddle her... And do things to her.... At the same time..." They exchange glances then all at once burst out laughing. "Cuddle fuck?" Michael asks. "Cuddle fuck." I nod with a smile.

-Michael's POV-

On the way to picking up the girls I made the guys wait for me while I went into a flower shop. "You bought her a flower?" Luke said. "Yeah." I shrugged. "Why?" Calum laughed. "Because I thought she would like it..." I looked down at the rose. "Leave him alone. She'll love it Mikey." He smiled at me.

We arrived at their dorm and picked them up. When Hannah walked over to me she looked at the rose. "Here for you.." I handed her the flower. "Red roses are my favorite! Thank you Mikey." She got on her toes and kissed me cheek. I couldn't help it, I smiled so big I probably look like a dumb ass but I honestly don't care. The way she's looking at me makes me happy.

When we get to the carnival everyone splits up. Luke goes with Molly, Calum and Jess, Ashton met up with Leah, and Hannah went with me. We walked around until I saw the Ferris wheel. "Do you wanna go on it?" She asked me. I would do anything with her. She doesn't even need to ask. "Sure." I lead her to the line and we get on. After we're seated, I put my arm around her shoulders and pull her closer to me. I don't even look at the view. All I watch is her. The way she tucks her hair behind her ear, the way the lights shine in her eyes, the way her cheeks are tinted pink, and then the smallness of her lips. She reaches over and grabs hand and rests our intertwined hands in her lap. I lean down and kiss her cheek.