What I Like About You (chapter 17)

-Hannah's POV-

I was sat at the table with Molly while Luke and Michael were talking by the food table. "So? Was it everything you imagined?" I asked her. "It was even more amazing. He's so sweet and gentle but he was passionate. I'm glad it was with Luke. He means a lot to me." I couldn't help but notice how happy she seemed. Molly has always been a pretty upbeat person ever since we started talking and since Luke came into her life she's been even happier. I'm grateful for him making her so happy. "What are you thinking about?" She looked curiously at me. "Nothing I was just thinking about how happy I am that you're happy. You're like my sister and all I want is for you to have happiness." She smiled and leaned over to hug me. "Hey babe can we go? I'm getting a little tired." Michael rubbed my back. "I guess." I smiled. We said our goodbyes and went back to the guys ' place. We were up in Mikey's room where we got changed into comfy clothes. Michael was just in his boxers and I was in one of his shirts and my underwear. "Wanna watch a movie?" He suggested. I nodded and he picked Friends With Benefits. I was kinda hoping he would pick The Fault In Our Stars cause it's one of my favorites and he was lingering on it until he saw Friends With Benefits on Netflix.

The scene where Justin Timberlake's character is eating out Mila Kunis's character came on and I felt something hard against me. I tried ignoring it but it was hard to ignore. I turn my head towards Michael only to find him watching me already. "What?" I ask him. "I want to do that to you.."

"W-what?!" I laughed, turning my head slightly and raising my eyebrow. "You heard me babe.." Michael said, leaning in for a kiss. Just as our lips were about to meet, he teasingly pulled away and grabbed the remote to turn the tv off, making my lips meet his cheek. A little embarrassed, I brought my knees up to my face and hid behind them as I heard the tv shut off. "Hannah, what do you think you're doing?" He said, a cockiness developing in his voice. I didn't respond, and I felt him playfully pull me by my ankles so I wasn't hiding behind my knees anymore, then at last he was hovering over me. "Michael, I.. I don't know. I mean, what if you regret it?" I frowned, my brain telling me to cover myself up so he couldn't touch me. After all, it wasn't that I didn't want him to, I just have a really hard time with accepting myself the way I am, I didn't want him to laugh at me once he actually started to do it. He spoke again, breaking my thoughts in the process. "Hannah, I know exactly what you're thinking in that head of yours. And you're wrong. I love you just the way you are. And I want to show you just how much you really mean to me. Please." He half smiled at me, taking a strand of my long brown hair and twirling it in his fingers. "Ugh, fine!" I sighed, giving in completely. "Just relax baby. It won't work unless you do." He winked at me. When he took his shorts off of my body I felt extremely insecure as the cold air immediately beamed against my aching area.

But Michael was just the complete opposite of unsure. His eyes looked like he was a small child eyeing his favorite candy in the candy store. I didn't have to give him the okay to start, because it wasn't long until I felt an adorning kiss to my lower half. "Mmm... Baby." I moaned as he licked up my folds and his lips found their way to my bundle of nerves. The feeling very new, sort of uncomfortable. But it was good. His left hands slid up from my ankles, to my thighs as he spread my legs a bit more. As he started to eat me out slowly, I was a moaning mess. It was as if everything was in slow motion, my chest rising and falling slowly, yet full of anticipation as he continued at a steady pace.

It wasn't long until I was close now. And I could feel him smirk against me as his tongue progressively began to go faster and faster, his thumb on my clit aiding my release. "Fuuuckk!.." I drew out, my hands tangling in his hair and my back arching as I let go completely.

After I came down from my high, I looked at the sweet boy above me. His bottom lip glistened in the dim lighting and a boyish grin erupted on his face as he leaned in to kiss me. As we pulled away, I scrunched my nose up, licking my lips. Michael chuckled a bit, then asked "what is is hun?" "Mikey, I... I tasted it. I don't know how you even.. Ew!" We both laughed. "Hey, when you love someone they automatically taste like honey and sugar. Sweet. Besides, I know you're gonna do this for me someday." He winked. "Umm what?!" I laughed raising an eyebrow. "What?!" He winked back, giving me another soft kiss.