What I Like About You (chapter 9)

~Michael's POV~

I can't believe that just happened... Hannah is so innocent and she seemed unsure but she trusted me enough to let me be her first.

I lay here with her sleeping in my arms. She's beautiful. I tuck a piece of loose hair behind her ear and just watch her sleep. She seems so peaceful and she's smiling a little. That's good right? It's never been like this before. Anytime I slept with a girl it wasn't as sweet and didn't ever mean much. This time I felt differently.. I don't want to leave her side and I don't want to wake up alone this time. I want her to still be in my arms when I wake up.

I lean in and softly kiss her small pink lips. I close my eyes praying that when I wake up she will still be in my arms. I know now that I want her around. I want to do dorky and weird things with her. I want to just cuddle with her. I want to share memories with her. I want her and only her.

The more I think the less clear my thoughts are. I can feel myself slowly drifting into sleep.

-Next Morning. Jess's POV-

I wake up to Calum's arms wrapped around me. He looks so perfect sleeping in front of me.

"Morning babe." He says in his sexy morning voice. "Hey." I kiss his lips. "Let's skip the science trip to the aquarium and sleep in." He says with his eyes still closed. "No I was looking forward to that." I laugh. "Fiiiiiine." He grumbles.

I stand up and throw on one of his shirts and a pair of his clean underwear. He gets up and throws on his underwear and we walk downstairs to find Michael and Hannah cuddling on the couch under a blanket asleep. "Are they naked?" He asked. "Looks like we aren't the only ones who had fun last night." I chuckle and wink at him.

-Later at the aquarium. Calum's POV-

Where did you guys go last night?" Molly asks. "Back to their place. Where were you?" Jess replied. "Well we were in our place. We got back and crashed. We were exhausted." Molly smiled while glancing at Luke. " What else happened?" I said while wiggling my eyebrows. "Not what you think." Luke said defensively. "Well it seems like Hannah and Michael had fun last night." Jess winked at our friends. "Well we couldn't hear over the noises you two were making sooo..." Michael teased. "Alright shut up." Hannah chuckled, her cheeks bright pink. Michael leaned down and kissed her cheek and she smiled up at him while taking his hand into hers. Why can't Jess and I be that way? Don't get me wrong I enjoy friends with benefits but I really like her. I'm gonna prove to her that I won't hurt her. Maybe she'll realize we are better together.

"Alright so we are all gonna split up I guess then meet up for lunch around one?" Ashton said. We all agreed and went our separate ways.

-Luke's POV-

Molly and I start walking towards the dolphin show. I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers. She smiles up at me an bites her lips. God I love when she does that. The simplest things she does makes me smile.

We sat down pretty close to the front, and we watched the dolphins. Molly was so in awe it was amazing. "Babe, do you like the dolphins?" I smile and kiss her cheek. "I adore them Lucas! They're so precious! But no where near as precious as the boy I'm with. She inched her lips closer to mine, and we enveloped into a sweet kiss that sent chills down my spine. After we pulled away, I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and took her hand, leading her into a hallway. "Is something wrong Luke?" She frowned a bit. "No, no not at all Molly! It's just, I have to make you mine. That kiss only reminded me and made me want you even more. So please darling, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I smile, hoping she says yes.

-Jessica's POV.-

Calum and I started to walk, and we stopped at one of the huge tanks. This tank was my personal favorite because there was many sea turtles in it. Big and small, I adored them. I decided to take out my phone and get a few pictures. After I snapped the last three, I felt Calum wrap his arms around me from behind. I smiled, put my phone back into my bag and turned to face him. He had a small smile on his face when our eyes met. "Jess?" He spoke softly. "Yeah Cal?" I said, a little unsure of his change in tone. "Jess, I can't help but wonder, why don't you like me, like Hannah likes Michael, and like Molly likes Luke? Because I like you a lot. Possibly more than Michael and Luke put together. You're amazing, and I just can't think of what I'm doing wrong.." He sighs and looks down.

-Hannah's POV.-

Michael and I hadn't wandered far from the group, but we were far enough that we couldn't exactly hear the others conversations. Ashton was talking to Leah, and it didn't look like it was going very well. Not even five minutes into their little dispute, I saw Leah flip him off and she walked away, disappearing into the crowd. Ashton slumped down into a seat, covering his face with his hands. 'Michael, Ashton looks really sad. Can we go over and talk to him?" I said, kissing his cheek. "Sure babe! That bitch probably did something to hurt him." He sighed, rolling his eyes. We made it over to Ashton, and I tapped his shoulder. He slowly but surely looked up and me. "Hey guys." He said with a small smile, it fading away right after. "What's a matter mate? You look really down!" Michael added. Ashton sighed and shook his head, then began to explain. "It was Leah mate. She apparently didn't like the way I was looking at Jess, and she accused me of liking her. She blew it way out of proportion, and then ran off!" He groaned. "Well mate, do you like Jess?" Michael said smirking. Ashton's eyes widen and he soon replied "If you're saying that I'd take her from Calum, no I would never do that. I'm single though, I can look at who I want! And that's all I'm gonna say about that." He laughed, his attitude suddenly changing, from slightly depressed right back to confident.