What I Like About You (chapter 13) Jessica and Calum

-Jessica's POV-

The rest of us met back up with Hannah and Michael, who had definitely fixed things, I was glad everything was back to normal.

"Hannah, Calum and I are going to dinner, I'll meet you girls back at the dorm!" I smiled. Calum soon added "she might meet you back at the dorm. That is if she doesn't want to stay with me.." He smirked and put his arm around my shoulders. "Oh I know she'd much rather be in your bed all night!" Molly said laughing, making me blush. I never blush. "Whoa, Jess! Your face is going pink! Are you blushing?!" She smiled really big. "That means she likes you, Cal!" Michael chimed in. "Okay, okay guys we'll see you later, we can't be late for dinner!" I said, taking Calum's hand and rushing us out of the aquarium, my cheeks still red with embarrassment.

We got into Calum's car, and we sat there a moment before he started the engine. "Jess, don't be embarrassed okay? I know they were just teasing you." "They were teasing me Calum, but they were all right. I was blushing because I like you, I'm not used to the feeling. Not even Molly and Hannah have ever seen me with a boyfriend. It's just all so new, but I like it." I said, placing a soft kiss to his cheek. He smiled content, and started the car then we made it to an Italian restaurant.

After we got seated and our drinks came, Calum smiled taking my hand in his from across the table. I smiled at him, not too sure where this was going. He spoke up. "Jess, you are perfect for me. I think that we met for a reason. I mean I've never felt this way about anyone before. I want you, Jessica. Please do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" He bit his lip nervously. I smiled, probably the biggest it ever had in my life. "Yes Calum. I'd love to be your girlfriend. I like you so much and I'm tired of hiding it. You're perfect to me." I got up, sat next to him on his side of the booth and then pressed my lips to his in a sweet, passionate kiss that could have easily become more.

We heard someone clear their throat, and we pulled away. Noticing that our food had come, we both blushed as the waiter sat our food in front of us and then left, looking back to give us a dirty look. "Hasn't he ever seen two young people in love before?" Calum spoke softly, then rolling his eyes at the waiter as he took a bite of his food. "Is that what we are, Calum?" I smiled a bit, butterflies erupting in my stomach for the tenth time that day. None of us really said anything as we continued to eat, and afterwards we both went back to the boys dorm. "I really wanted you to stay with me Jess. I missed having you in my arms." He smiled, opening up his arms as he shut the door. I went up to him, trying not to seem too eager. His hands enveloped around my small frame, and we kissed, again. This time not caring if it went further.

-Calum's POV-

I'm so relieved that Jess agreed to be mine. Because we really are perfect for each other. We may have come from two different backgrounds, but the way she so easily fits in with the boys and my personality, and the way she physically fit into my arms. I could go on forever. As the kiss deepened, I smirked as my hands cheekily went down to her bum, giving it a slight squeeze with my right hand. "Mmm Cal.." She moaned, slowly pulling her lips from mine. "What is it Hun?" I smirked, knowing exactly what she was getting at. "I.. I need you.." She said, her petite hands starting to unbutton my plaid shirt. "Jess, wait.." I said, taking her hands in mine. She frowned a little, and gave me a confused look. "W-what Cal?" She said, pouting out her bottom lip. "Jess, we just officially got together. Don't get me wrong, the first time was amazing. But I think we should just change into some comfy clothes and enjoy each others company for the rest of the night." I finished, kissing her forehead. "Alright fine Calum, you win!" She winked at me, then got into one of my drawers pulling out a white t-shirt and boxers, not bothering to leave the room as she changed. I watched her, kind of regretting my previous decision, but quickly snapped out of my thoughts and changed after her, then we laid down under the covers. "I'm a little tired Cal." She yawned, snuggling into me. "I am too babe. Goodnight." I kissed her cheek, then we both fell fast asleep.