What I Like About You (Party) Chapter 2

As Michael walks back to his table, he sees his friends sitting there. All with cheeky expressions on their faces. "We saw that Michael, very smooth!" The blonde boy, Luke says with a wink. Michael laughs, and blushes. "Hey, I got her and her friends to come to our party, so don't make fun of me!" He sits down and crosses his arms. "Were they hot?!" The black haired boy, Calum asks. Luke looks over at the girls table only to see them talking and giggling at one another. "Oh, they're definitely cute!" He says and smiles.

-The girls POV-

Molly looks over at the boys table across the room and notices Luke looking over at them. She cracks a huge smile and taps both Hannah and Jessica's shoulders. "What's up?" Jessica asks. "The blonde boy and I just made eye contact! He was totally gawking at us! I really can't wait to attend this party tonight! She says and smiles again.

-A few hours later, the girls start getting ready.-

The girls go back to their dorm to get ready for the party. "Ok what should I wear? Girly or edgy?" Hannah asks her friends. "Edgy." They said in unison. Jessica was wearing black skinny jeans, a red top and a leather jacket with red Doc Martens. Molly put on white wash skinny jeans with grey converse and a band t-shirt. Hannah wore dark blue skinny jeans with studs, a dark grey t-shirt and combat boots. "We look hot!" Molly exclaimed as the three look in the mirror. "You two do." Hannah says. "Hannah, don't be so down on yourself ok?" Jess says. "I can't help it but fine...." She looks at the floor. "

The Boys' POV

"Alright, everything is ready!" Luke says looking around the house. "Guys do I look ok?" Calum asked. "You look fine why?" Ashton laughed. "No reason.." He said shyly. "He thought the girl with dark hair was cute." Luke chimed in. "Wait which one?" Michael asked. "Not Hannah calm down. The other one. She had a giraffe tattoo on her one arm." He beamed. "Oooh I think her name is Jess!" Michael replied.

People start to arrive at the house and the party starts. Michael and Ashton were talking by the drinks when Michael spotted the girls walking in. "Earth to Mikey? Hello?" Ashton waved his hand in front of his friend's face. "What? Sorry. I'll be back." Michael walked over to the girls but before he reached them two other guys beat him to it. They were flirting with the three girls. "Hey Michael!" Hannah smiled at him. He smiled back and went up to her. "You look amazing!" He looked her in the eyes. "Luke and Calum are over by the drinks with Ashton, come on!" He leads the three girls over by the drinks leaving the two guys by the door.

The three boys stopped talking when they saw Michael and the girls show up. "Girls, this is Ashton, Luke and Calum. Guys, this is Jess, Molly and Hannah." Calum went right up to Jess while Luke just starred at Molly.

"Do you wanna dance?" Calum asked Jess. "Sure!" She smiled up at him. He took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. Ashton noticed Molly and Luke glancing at each other and thought he would break the silence. "Luke why don't you and Molly go dance?" He nudged his friend. "Yeah Mols you and Luke should go dance!" Hannah winked at her friend. "Do you want to?" Molly asked the blonde haired blue eyed boy. He nodded and lead her to the dance floor. "He's so awkward." Michael said while watching his friend sway on the dance floor. "Molly isn't. She'll get him to let loose!" Hannah said. "You two should go dance!" Ashton smiled. "I'm a terrible dancer.." Hannah laughed. "So is Mikey so no worries." Ashton laughed. "Hey! Shut up." Michael blushed. "Ugh come on let's go be bad dancers together!" Hannah grabbed his wrist and walked onto the dance floor.

The music blasted through the speakers and bodies were pressed against each other. Luke eventually let go and was dancing close to Molly. Calum and Jessica were pressed against each other, moving in sync to the beat of the music. Michael was holding Hannah close to him and she had her arms around his neck. Ashton was dancing with a beautiful girl with multi-colored hair.