What I Like About You (The morning after) chapter 5

-The next morning, Jessica's POV-

The morning after the party, I was so unbelievably tired. I'd unwillingly opened my eyes, and found myself wrapped away in two warm and muscular arms. I wiggled out of the boys grasp, trying not to wake him, but failing of course. I sat up and looked back at him, his eyes were now open. "Jess, it's hella early. Please let's sleep for a bit longer!" He said. "Calum, I'd love to but we have class today. Everyone else is gone, they left us!" I spoke. Calum rolled his eyes and pulled me back down with him gently. "Fuck them babe! Please let's just stay like this for another hour?" He pouted out his bottom lip, and I rolled my eyes, giving in and laying next to him as he pulled me close again. There was a silence, all that I could hear was his heartbeat. It was wonderful. It seemed like an eternity later, when he finally spoke again. "Jess?" He questioned. I looked at him and gave a small smile. "Yes?" I replied. "I really, really like you Jess. And I really, really hope that you like me too. I've never fallen this fast for any girl before." He said, smiling.

-In class, Molly's POV.- I had walked into my first class after having breakfast with Luke. I took my seat and not too long after a familiar girl sat next to me. It was Leah. "Hey Molly! You don't mind me sitting here, do you?" She said with a sweet smile. "No, not at all darling! Sit!" I said. Shortly, the professor had started the lecture. But my brain was wandering elsewhere. I guess Leah had noticed because happened to look over at her, to see that she was smirking at me. She then laughed and spoke up. "Girl, I can see it in your eyes and by the way you're twirling your pencil around. You've got a boy on your mind!" Damn, she read right through me. I laughed and shrugged it off the best I could. "Yeah, you know I'm not gonna lie I can't get Luke off of my mind. We had the best night! I shouldn't fall so fast for some boy that I just met!" I frowned.

-Michael's POV- Soon enough, it was time for lunch. All of the boys and I met up, except Calum was nowhere to be found. That was typical, but not on the first day we have classes. Jessica was nowhere to be seen either, so they were probably together doing god knows what. I sat with Ashton and Luke, as we patiently waited for the girls to find us. When I saw Hannah, my eyes lit up and I had the biggest smile spread across my face. I didn't mean for it to be so obvious that I was happy to see her, but despite everything I practically jumped out of my chair and hurried to wrap her in my arms again. We all got our food, came back to the table we were once sitting at and started to eat our lunch. "Where's Calum?" Luke spoke up. Ashton laughed and responded "He's probably with Jess! If not he's with some other girl! He had a little too much fun last night, that's all I remember!" He laughed. I was sure glad the boys haven't been teasing me about the way I get when it comes to Hannah, and I wasn't going to do anything else to cause attention to us. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and the only ones who seemed to notice was her and I. We gave each other quick smiles and engaged in the conversation.