What I Like About You (chapter 10)

-Calum's POV-

I wasn't expecting it at all, but after I spoke I felt Jessica lean in and kiss me, hard. My back had been pressed to the aquarium wall, but I shifted myself off of it, not wanting us to get kicked out. When we finally pulled away, and everyone stopped giving us dirty looks, she took my hand and we went outside. Then she spoke up. "Calum, I'm so sorry that you feel like I don't like you. I'm really bad at showing affection. But I do like you, quite a lot. I'd be crazy not to. I just want this to last." She smiled, kissing my cheek. I smiled the biggest I'd probably ever smiled before, feeling heat rise up in my cheeks. "Wow Jess, that's a huge relief. I want this to last as well." I smiled, and we walked back inside hand in hand. When we got in we were immediately face to face with everyone else. Hannah, Michael, Luke, Molly and Ashton.

-Michael's POV.-

Since Ashton has decided he had a sudden crush on Jessica, I was determined to help my friend out. I smiled a devious smile and looked at Jessica. "Hey Jess, Calum what do you say we ditch this shit hole and go to the club across the street? I'm in the mood to play a little game of truth or dare! We haven't done that in forever!" Jessica smirked. "I think that's a great idea! I've actually never played it with drinks in me before!" She laughed. "Neither have I!" Hannah added. "Hannah babe, you're a good girl we knew this!" Molly stated and laughed. "That's alright babe. I can turn you as bad as you've always wanted to be." I kissed her and smirked. We all agreed on going to the club then made our way across the street.

We were able to get a table in some special area were we were able to hear each other but were still close enough to the dance floor. We bought some alcohol and sat down. There was enough room for everyone but Hannah so I pulled her sideways onto my lap. I held her close to me holding her one hand in mine and my other hand made small circles on her hip under her shirt.

"Alright who wants to start?" Calum asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. "Let's start with the innocent first." Jess looked at Hannah. "Oh shut up" Hannah replied laughing. "You know... Good girls aren't always good girls.. They just haven't been caught being bad girls." I remarked. Hannah looked at me and bit her lip. God she turns me on.

"I chose dare." She looked at the group. "I dare you to down three shots." Jess spoke. "That's nothing." Calum laughed. "It is for someone who doesn't drink." Hannah said then took the first shot. You could tell she hated it but she took the next two without hesitation. Whose your victim Hannah?" Ashton said.

-Hannah's POV-

I looked at our group of friends figuring out who I wanted to chose. "Mols you're up." I nodded at her. "Truth." "If you could have anyone take a shot off of you who would it be?" She thought about it. "Luke." "That's hot." Ashton said with his cute goofy giggle. I knew she would pick Luke. They're so sexually frustrated that the rest of us felt it. I know they want each other but I'm glad they want to have a real relationship first before anything happens.

-Molly's POV-

I took a shot and thought of who I should pick. "Michael." He looked at me amused. "Dare." He said smiling. "Go tell that girl over there you have an std." I smiled proudly. "What? No!" He shook his head. Hannah stood up and motioned for him to go. Michael got up, walked over to the girl, and told her he has an STD. He came back and we were all dying laughing. "She has the most disgusted face I've ever seen." Luke laughed.

-Michael's POV-

The game went on for several more rounds and at this point most of us were pretty wasted except Hannah and Molly who were buzzed but not totally drunk. It was my turn again.

"Jess truth or dare?" I am so hoping she picks dare. "I..dare you..to... kiss the oldest." "Ashton?" She tilted her head confused. I nodded and Hannah glared at me. "Jess don't." Hannah said but it was too late. I laughed until I saw the look on Calum, Hannah, Molly and Luke's faces. Calum pushed his way out of the booth and Hannah left my lap and followed him. Molly and Luke looked at each other uncomfortably then followed Cal and Hannah. I look over at Jess and Ashton and Ashton looks so guilty and so does Jess as she looks down at her hands. What have I done?

-Calum's POV-

Fuck him. Fuck all of them. "Cal wait!" I hear Hannah running after me. "What?!" I yell I'm her face. She looks a little hurt but says what she was going to say anyway. "It's not right what he did.... I know you love her... HE knows you love her...." She trailed off. "How do you know that?" How DID she know that? "I can tell when someone loves another. I'm not sure why but I just can. Even when others don't see it." She smiled a bit. "Well I'm done. She's too hard to read and she kissed one of my best... Ex best mates. I'm done with Michael and I'm done playing Jess's game." I turned to leave but Hannah grabbed my arm and turn me towards her. "Hey don't say that. Jess loves you it's just hard for her to show it like she should. Yes Michael is an ass for doing that shit to you and no it wasn't right of Jess and Ashton to kiss but that was the alcohol. She never shuts up about you. YOU. Not Ash." I wanna believe her but I'm heartbroken. I've never felt this way about anyone and she comes along and that changes. "Alcohol isn't an excuse." I look at her. "Trust me I know. My dad had a drinking problem and would use that as an excuse. It's never an excuse. Do you see why I don't drink or like to drink? People do stupid shit when they're wasted." She has a point there. "I'm sorry about your dad..." I look at the ground with my hands in my pockets. "Don't be. It was his problem not yours and besides he eventually got his shit together and now he's been sober for years. Calum, I think you need to talk to Jess. Work everything out. Tell her how it hurt you and be straight up. Don't hold anything back." "I don't know...." "Trust me. Everything will be fine. She never would intentionally hurt you. She's a good person and she adores you." I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "Alright..." I agreed. I look up and see Luke and Molly coming towards us. "Hey you alright man?" Luke puts his arm around my shoulder. "Not exactly but I'll talk to her... Hannah helped me out a bit so I'm not as angry." "She tends to do that. She's the peace maker." Molly smiled at her friend. "When are you gonna talk to them?" Like asked me. "I don't know.. Not today. I need time." I bit the inside of my cheek. "I understand. How about you three go back to the aquarium and I'll go hang with the others and we will meet up alright?" Luke offered. "That's fine." Hannah replied. Luke kissed Molly's cheek and ran back inside. "Alright who wants to go see more fishes?" Molly asked.

-Michael's POV-

The three of us haven't spoken a word. I just looked out the glass door of the club and watched Hannah, Calum, Molly and Luke talk. Luke ran back inside and stood next to me. "They're going back to the aquarium. We will meet up with them eventually but Cal needs some time... Away..." He didn't look at us. "I need to talk to him." Jess stated. "Me too..." Ashton added. "He doesn't want to talk right now. He said he will but he doesn't know when." "I am the worst friend." Ashton sighed. "No. It's my fault. I told him today that I really liked him and that I wanted us to last...then I went and did that." Jess shook her head. "Don't best yourself up Jess. He will come around. You just gotta make sure he knows you're truly sorry and that it's only him. No one else." Luke tried to relax her. Jess nodded her head and bit the inside if her cheek.

"Is Hannah pissed at me?" I asked Luke. "She didn't say anything to me but I would assume yes. Calum is too." "I have to talk to her...and Calum. "I unlocked my phone and called her but she didn't pick up. I tried three more times and nothing. I texted her and I saw she read them but never responded. "We should head back." Luke said. The four of us headed back to the aquarium.

I went off on my own to find Hannah, Molly and Cal. It took me a while but I finally found them looking at the sea turtles. Of course Hannah would be at the sea turtles, she love turtles. "Hannah!" I ran over to her. She turned around and the smile I loved so much faded when she saw it was me. Ouch. "What." She said monotoned. "Can I talk to you?" I went for her hand but she pulled away. "I'm a little busy trying to make our friend feel better after you pulled a douche move. So no." She rolled her eyes at me. Molly looked at us and pulled Calum away so he didn't have to be near me. "Hannah please?" I went to grab her arm but she yanked it back. "I want nothing to do with you Michael. What you did... That's not something you do to someone whose like your brother! I cannot believe you did that to poor Calum." She looked so pissed and it kinda terrified me. "I fucked up! I know!" Out of the corner of my eye I saw a mother pick her child up and move them away from us. Guess I shouldn't be cursing around children. "We were perfectly fine until you showed up." She glared at me and crossed her arms. "Hannah, babe please forgive me? I don't want you mad at me. I love you." Fuck it I'll beg this girl to forgive me. I would do the dumbest shit to win her over and to be honest I don't give a fuck. I don't care what I have to do all I want is her. "You know what you can do that'll make me forgive you?" She offered. "What?" I came closer to her. "Make things right. Calum is heartbroken. Make things right between you two." With that she walked away.