Chapter 17: Changes

Start from the beginning

Just as I was about to take another big bite and finish off the croissant I hesitated upon seeing a small note resting against the glass of juice.

Enjoy your breakfast. I am taking care of some business, but I'll be back at 2pm. Relax and take it easy my love.

James x

I scrunched up my nose at his note and crumpled it up and threw it behind me before turning my attention back to the food on the tray.

After wolfing down the breakfast I stretched my arms and twisted my head down by my shoulder letting out a deep sigh as I felt my tense neck click and became relaxed. Waltzing into the bathroom I quickly jump in the shower scrubbing myself clean and my eyes roll to the back of my head inhaling the scent of the shower gel. Wrapping a towel around my body I head out of the warm bathroom and turn into the large walk in wardrobe. Throwing myself out of the bed I headed towards the wardrobe and ran my fingers through the array of clothes unsure of what I wanted to wear. What plans has he even made for us?

But then again, I think we will be wondering around the area checking out all the local shops and views.

Suddenly a sly smirk lifts on my lips as a wicked idea pops into my mind.

He may have shown me a softer side, but I am yet to forgive him for everything he has done. I haven't forgotten the spanking, beating my friend up to near death and forcefully marrying me at gun point.

If he thinks I'm going to be his submissive little wife, he's got another thing coming.

Soon you'll be my bitch James.

Glancing down at the nearby clock I start panicking seeing as it's 1:45pm and James is due to arrive in 15 minutes. Frantically scanning through the clothes hoping to find what I need to make James suffer I begin to yank at the hangers hurriedly looking through the insanely large quantity of clothes.

Mentally high fiving myself I pull out a neatly hung denim hot pants and crop top I hurried into the bathroom putting them on and minutes later running back into the walk in closet and twisting my body round to get a better look at my behind.

I have never worn hot pants in my life, but damn my butt looks good. He's going to suffer.

(The outfit in the picture is what Isabella is wearing)

Rushing to the bathroom I pick up the hairbrush on the side and frantically brush at the tangled ends of my hair and then brush my teeth. I felt gross knowing I hadn't brushed them last night. I don't know where James slept last night, but considering there's only one bed he probably shared it with me.

Putting on some mascara and taming my eyebrows back into a slender shape I finished off the final touches.

The wide range of colored lipstick lay out on the bathroom top. Oh my god. How was I meant to choose. This is so stressful. Minutes go by and I had chosen to go with an nudish colour and carefully put it on my lips and puckering them as a final confirmation of my choice of colour.

I slowly step out of the bathroom and head towards the wardrobe and begin rummaging for a pair of shoes to wear.

Why does my day have to start with so many difficult decisions.

Sighing in defeat, I opt for a pair of pretty sandals. I don't fancy doing lots of walking in heels today or ever.

Just as I finished putting them on, I heard a door creak open and loud footsteps thundering around the bungalow. Too frozen to move, I simply stare up at the door hoping the intruder would find James' personal items in the bedside table and be satisfied with that. But to my disbelief the door to the walking wardrobe swings open and a muscly figure enters in. Stumbling back slightly I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I see James stood still staring at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

Standing up from the chair I was comfortably in I looked up at James and noticed he was not wearing his usual suits.

He kinda looked good. I hate myself sometimes.

He was wearing a white top with a pair of light brown shorts and a sleek looking pair of sandals.

Before I could usher both of us out the door James shot forward towards me with a scowl on his face.

"What the hell do you think you're wearing?"

"They're called shorts and this is a crop top. Besides, you're the one who packed my suitcase. So technically, you're to blame. You also tend to wear them when you're somewhere hot, ie right now" I mutter back with a fake smile plastered on my face hoping to mask the fear I was feeling.

"Well you can take them off right now and put something else on which doesn't show off your damn butt and cleavage" he growled whilst edging closer towards me.

"How bout no"

"How about you be a good little girl and listen to what I say before I lock you in here with me and punish you" he whispered menacingly.

"Locking me in here with you is punishment enough".

He growled lowly and glared at me with his intimidating eyes hoping to break me, but I was numb. He couldn't do shit.

"I'm not listening to a damn thing you say. You packed it, therefore I have chosen to wear it. Now I'd like to explore the area and so stop acting like a petty prick and how about we try and enjoy this honeymoon" I hissed out and stormed out of the bungalow desperate to surround myself with normal people.

James' POV:

Growling to myself lowly as I watched her disobedient ass leave the bungalow I ran my hand through my hair and tugged on it in frustration. I'm trying to be better for her, but no one has ever challenged me and I'm struggling with her defiance. But like a naughty child punishment awaits them. Just because I didn't force myself on her, doesn't mean she won't get out of punishment.

I let out a dark chuckle when I remember her last comment she said about me packing the outfit and how she chose to wear it. Yes I did pack it, but only for my eyes. I want a private show with my wife wearing the skimpy outfits I packed for her. I guess that'll be her punishment and my entertainment tonight.

Oh hi there. Hope you enjoyed this kinda chill chapter. Things will get interesting in the next chapters. Isabella will certainly be pushing James to his limits. And we might see some punishments soon ;) Sorry for any errors. xoxo