"I know I can't believe we even worked for him," Tommie agreed.

Hours later and Beyoncé and Brooklyn were arriving back at her penthouse.

"Are you ok to stay here with Brianna, she's on her way?" Beyoncé asked Brooklyn. She didn't want Brooklyn alone being that 9 at night which was considered late to her.

"It's fine with me, I like Brianna," Brooklyn smiled.

"Ok well I'm gonna take a shower and head out," Beyoncé said before going to her room.

"Brianna watch her, I know how you are. You lose focus easily," Beyoncé said as she attempted to put her shoes on.

"I do not lose focus," Brianna said.

"Do you remember that time I ran into Jade. You lost her in a store," Beyoncé reminded her.

"I did not lose her, she lost me," Brianna defended.

"Who's the parent though?"

"Goodbye Beyoncé," Brianna said completely ignoring her.

Beyoncé walked into the warehouse with all black on, "Where is she?" she asked Dave.

Dave led Beyoncé to the basement of the warehouse and there she was, Yvette, tired to a chair. Brandon was also in the room as well.

"Hi Yvette," Beyoncé smiled as she watched Yvette struggle.

"Fuck you!" she spat.

"Oh, what's the matter?" Beyoncé fake pouted, "You didn't think we would find out?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Yvette denied.

"No need to lie. Trey told us everything sweetie."

"That bastard," Yvette mumbled.

"Yeah, I guess it was a good thing I killed him," Beyoncé laughed.

"Gucci's gonna find out y'all kidnapped me and he's gonna do more damage than he's planning on doing," Yvette said.

"He won't find out we kidnapped you because you're not gonna say anything or you'll end up just like your son. So you can follow directions or simply die," Beyoncé explained.

"Why should I help your evil ass? You killed Robert."

"I'm guessing your best friend Gucci didn't tell you the truth."

"The truth? You killed him."

"I did indeed kill him but only because it's what Gucci ordered. Gucci wanted to be on top and Robert was the only one stopping him."

"Your lying."

"Gucci took everything away from, I have no reason to lie."

They sat in silence for a while until Yvette spoke up, "What do you want me to do?"

"I want to know everything."

Yvette explained everything Gucci was planning to Beyoncé. Gucci was planning on hitting when the genders were to be revealed. His plans were to kill the twins, Brianna, and Jade. Yvette explained how and when everything was to go down.

"She's to stay here overnight. If Gucci calls or texts let her answer. We can't have this nigga knowing what's up," Beyoncé said to her father before heading back home.

Now that Beyoncé knew all the details she had to rearrange things as to where everyone showed up to make it seem real but to the point where no one got hurt. She thought about all of this as she drove home. She had to figure something out, fast.

When she entered her home she found Brianna asleep on the couch along with Jade. She then headed upstairs to check on Brooklyn. She knocked on the door and got no answer. When she opened the door no one was there. Beyonce searched the entire house and she was nowhere in sight.

"Where's Brooklyn?" Beyoncé asked once she woke Brianna up.

"She was in her room last time I checked," Brianna answered.

"When was that?"

"Twenty minutes ago."

"Well, she's not here."

~~~~
❓Do you think everything is gonna go smoothly at the gender reveal

❓Where do you think Brooklyn is

📍2 more chapters left ☺️ In the meantime go vote on the next chapter to determine which book you'll like me to publish next.

✨Don't forget to comment and vote!