Chapter 30

Beyoncé dropped Brianna off at Jacobs' house, then headed straight to the trap house with Trey behind her.

Honestly, Beyoncé didn't know whether this was a trap or if he was really genuine. All she knew was that after she gets her information, he's dead. Not because he works for Gucci, but, because of what he did to her. What he did to her really damaged her mentally and emotionally, and it was one of the reasons she suffered from the terrible mental illness she had.

Once Beyoncé entered the trap house she went to where Jay, Jayceon, and Dave spent most of their time.

"Hello boys," Beyoncé greeted them.

"What the fuck happened to rest? You come in here with all the drugs and weed. Do you not care?" Jay stressed.

"I don't know why but, I expected to see naked bitches and what not. You know how you men are when y'all be alone and smoking," Beyoncé said completely ignoring him.

"We're not those men, you and your crazy ass friends will kill us, literally," Jayceon said.

"At least you guys know," Beyoncé smiled.

"Speaking of friends, who's your friend," Dave asked referring to Trey who was standing behind Beyoncé.

Beyoncé laughed, "This bastard is not my friend. This is Trey, from foster care, the one who ruined my life."

Dave, Jayceon, and Jay reached for their guns aiming at Trey.

Trey put his hands up, "Don't shoot."

"Bey why the fuck you hanging out with this nigga?" Jay said angrily.

Beyoncé walked over to Jay sitting on his lap, "Talk bitch," she said to Trey as they lowered their guns.

She didn't know what he was going to say but, she hoped it was useful information.

"I work for Gucci," Trey said.

"More reasons to kill you," Jay said.

"Baby behave," Beyoncé said.

"I know what Gucci's planning, and I know how he's gonna accomplish it," Gucci said.

"We're listening," Dave said.

"The woman who birthed me is gonna convince Beyoncé to have a baby shower, and that's when he'll attack."

"Who birthed you?" Beyoncé asked.

"Who's your father married to?"

"Yvette? Your mother is Yvette?" Beyoncé raised her voice, "Ugh! That sneaky bitch!"

Everyone was shocked, they were not expecting Yvette, to be the snake. Beyoncé knew something was off about her, she just didn't think that she was helping Gucci try to kill her.

"Why is she helping him?" Dave asked.

"Yvette was Gucci's father mistress. Gucci told Yvette you killed Robert so she's trying to get her revenge," Trey said.

"Why turn on your mother?" Jayceon asked.

"Yvette is not really the mothering type. I wasn't in foster care for fun."

"Do you know where Gucci is?" Jay asked.

"The last vacation Yvette went on is where he is," Trey answered.

"Do you keep in contact with Gucci?" Beyoncé asked.

"No, I give all the information to Yvette then she relays it to Gucci, why?"

Beyoncé picked up Jay's gun, and aimed it at Trey, "Oh, no reason," she said before shooting him.

"That was sexy," Jay smiled.

"And I thought she changed," Jayceon laughed shaking his head.

"Well it was nice seeing you boy but, I'm gonna head on home. I need to rest," Beyoncé said putting air quotations around rest, "You might wanna get somebody to clean that up too," she pointed at Trey.

"I'm right behind you," Jay stood up.

"You just gon leave my nigga?" Dave said.

"Uhh... yeah. Y'all should get home to ya significant others as well because I refuse to have them cock blocking, and blowing up Bey's phone because they bored and think they nigga out cheating," Jay said.

"What would I do without your guidance, my brother?" Dave laughed.

After Beyoncé and Jay left the trap they headed home in their separate cars.

"I'm so tired," Beyoncé groaned as she took off her shoes.

"Did you get some work done?" Jay asked as he got undressed.

"I got enough done, not as much as I wanted to but, that's because I had tattoos to do, and I didn't wanna stay after too long since I had to drop Bri off," Beyoncé said getting undressed as well.

"You're showing already," Jay smiled when Beyoncé took off her shirt.

Beyoncé looked down at her stomach, "I know, I can't believe I'm really having your big headed ass kids," she laughed.

"I didn't think we would make it this far," Jay said.

"Me either but, we did. You put up with all my crying, craziness, and bullshit, and I love you for that," Beyoncé smiled.

"I'll do anything as long as I'll be able to call you my girl," Jay smiled making Beyoncé laugh.

For the rest of the night, Beyoncé, and Jay laid in bed watching movies, and laughing until they both fell asleep.

~~~~
❓What do you think gonna happen with Yvette

📍This book will probably end at chapter 40 but, I'm trying to decide if I want a happy ending or something tragic Idk yet 🤷🏽‍♀️

✨Don't forget to comment and vote!