Chapter 32

3 weeks later

"I'm bout damn tired of Maldives," Beyoncé said as she walked into the living room where everyone was.

"Me too. I wanna see daddy and I'm tired of villa school," Jade added.

"Jade please explain to me what the hell villa school is," Brianna said.

"It's not homeschool because I'm not home. We're staying in a villa so it's a villa school, duh."

Brianna shook her head at her daughter, "Go play, read a book, do something."

Jade laughed and went to watch tv..

"That's your child," Asia laughed.

"She's a mess."

"When are we leaving," Beyoncé whined.

They've been in Maldives for 3 weeks and Beyoncé was ready to go. She was now 4 months pregnant and was bigger than normal since she was pregnant with twins. Her feet and back were constantly hurting, and she was always tired. Luckily there was a spa that she was able to go to but that only relived some of the pain. Honestly, all she wanted was Jay but that wasn't gonna happen.

They weren't supposed to be in Maldives this long but things happened in New York and they weren't able to go back at the moment. They've been in Maldives so long that people were starting to think they were permanent residents.

"Girl shut your pregnant ass up. We told your ass you leaving tomorrow," Tommie said.

"I'm tired of you hoe," Beyoncé said with a mean mug.

"That's why I hope Ja—"

"What time is it?" Nicki asked loudly interrupting Tommie.

"Wait no, what was she about to say? She hopes Jay does what?" Beyoncé asked repeatedly.

"We have no idea what she's talking about. It's about time for us to start getting ready though," Brianna said checking the time.

"Get ready for what? I am so confused right now," Beyoncé stressed.

"Just get ready and look cute, your outfit should be on the bed," Nicki said.

"Y'all picking out my outfits now. Y'all up to something and I wanna know what the fuck is going on," Beyoncé raised her voice.

"It's our last day in Maldives we wanna have one last dinner to savor the moment," Sydney said.

Asia rolled her eyes and sighed dramatically.

"Do you have something to say," Sydney asked Asia.

"I'm just wondering why your still here sis," Asia boldly said.

"Let me tell you something baby girl, I ain't going nowhere. I'm gonna be around forever, whether you like it or not," Sydney said.

Over these past few weeks, Asia and Sydney have been bumping heads constantly and Brianna hated it. Asia hated that Sydney was the new best friend, and Sydney hated that Asia was the original best friend.

"Ladies, ladies, I love both. Why can't we just all get along?" Brianna said.

"I will never get along with that bitch," Asia rolled her eyes before leaving the living room.