Chapter 23

"Beyoncé put the gun down!"

"Bey this ain't the way to go out."

"Bey I just found you, I can't lose you again."

"Baby give me the gun, and let's talk about this."

"Talk?" Beyoncé yelled as she held the gun to her head, "He killed my fucking son!"

Brianna had just recently told everyone what went down, and how she got to this very moment in her life. She also told them about the conversation Rocky, and Gucci had before she killed him.

Beyoncé was taking this information the hardest. To find out after all these years that the person you trusted killed your son, was really heartbreaking for Beyoncé. Gucci knew how much Jj meant to her, Beyoncé's son was her heart in human form. Beyoncé was ready to end it all, she was so overwhelmed with everything. She was over it.

"Beyoncé I know how you feel, Jj was my everything, and to find out Gucci did this is killing me on the inside but this is not the way," Jayceon said trying to convince her the put the gun down. Jayceon was hurting as well but he was never the type to show his emotions, he knew how to control them, unlike Beyoncé.

Beyoncé looked in the chamber of the revolver, spinning the cylinder, "It's the only way," she said before pointing the gun back to her head, pulling the trigger.

There was silence.

"I guess it just wasn't my time," Beyoncé mumbled before throwing the gun onto the floor.

"I really, truly, honestly, hate you, Beyoncé. Now is not the time to be playing Russian Roulette, you could've died," Tommie complained.

"But I didn't die," Beyoncé said.

"But you could've, and when you did, then what? You have so many people that love you and you're taking life for granted," Brianna said.

"I apologize, it won't happen again," Beyoncé said.

Jay shook his head "Beyoncé, baby, you really make my nerves bad."

"Sorry, I love you though," Beyoncé kissed his cheek before going to the kitchen to get a water.

"So what now?" Nicki
asked.

"We're gonna kill his bitch ass for real this time, and we'll be ready," Beyoncé said coming back into the living room.

"We don't know where he is though," Jacob said.

"Yeah but Gucci will come out of hiding, he can't just have Brianna out here. He's the type to want someone to suffer for doing him wrong, so he thought Bey would suffer without Bri, and since Bri is free, there's a possibility that Beyoncé's happy," Tommie said.

"Well we have the upper hand since he doesn't know Brianna's here," Jayceon said.

"No, he's knows where she is. Rocky was smarter than that," Dave mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Brianna asked.

Dave walked up behind Brianna, moving her hair out the way to check her neck.

Bingo! Dave thought. There was a very low blinking light coming from Brianna's neck.

"There's a tracker in her," Dave said.

"What? How? I don't remember him putting a tracker in me," Brianna hesitated.

"I'm sure he did it while you were sleep," Dave said.

"We have to get that out of her, there ain't no telling how long she's been tracked," Jay said.

"So, um... How are ya gonna take the tracker out of her?" Jacob asked.