Chapter 39 Part 2

"What if somebody dies? I can't let another person get hurt because of me," Beyoncé stressed

"Bey we're all on your side. We want Gucci dead just like you," Tommie reassured her.

"We ain't going nowhere so I advise you to suck it up. We got men surrounding the building, the only person dying today is Gucci." Dave said.

"Bey we got you, we are here for you," Nicki said.

"Do this for Jj, Bri, Jay, and most importantly for you," Jayceon said.

"I love you guys, I really do," Beyoncé said getting emotional.

"Here your emotional pregnant ass goes," Tommie said.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so emotional," Beyoncé cried and laughed at the same time.

"Get it together child, you have a gender reveal to attend," Nicki laughed while patting her on the back.

Everyone arrived at the venue to support Beyoncé. Beyoncé didn't invite Shawn's family for the simple fact that this was about to be a crime scene and she didn't invite her other friends either. She was planning to have a push party when she was closer to birth and after Gucci was dead. The only people who were there were people she trusted to make it seem legit. That was basically Brianna, Jade, Jacob, Brooklyn, Asia, Sydney, Tommie, Nicki, Dave, Jayceon, Cube, Brandon, and Yvette. People who worked for Dave and Cube also came for protection.

"I need everyone to cast your gender votes!" Tommie said to everyone. Tommie was the only person who knew the gender.

"If it ain't at least one boy they have to go because I refuse to raise two more girls. Girls are a lot of work. I'll Fuck around and murder one of em'," Beyoncé complained.

"Hello, is this child protective services," Asia joked as she put her phone up to her ear making Beyoncé laughed.

"My stomach hurts," Beyoncé groaned as she stood up and held her stomach.

"Maybe you need to sit back down," Brianna suggested.

"But I'm hungry and Chick-fil-A is catering," Beyoncé pouted.

"Jacob go get Bey some food," Brianna said hitting him.

"Why me?"

"Go now!"

"I'm gonna go hang with the guys," he said.

"I want like four chicken sandwiches and lots of fries!" Beyoncé yelled.

"He's so annoying," Brianna rolled her eyes.

"Girl but you moved in with him," Sydney said.

"You stole my best friend," Brianna argued.

"She came onto me," Sydney laughed.

Everyone was enjoying the gender reveal but things got pretty serious when it was 5 minutes until the genders were to be revealed.

"These twins won't be still," Beyoncé whined as she adjusted in her chair.

"Well you are pregnant," Nicki said.

"No, but, oh my God, it hurts," Beyoncé cried as she felt a sharp pain in her stomach.

"Bey you good," Jayceon asked.

She nodded trying to suppress the pain, "Is everyone who needs to be hidden, hidden?" she asked.

Before Dave could answer the power went out. It was pitch black.

"What the fuck is happening?" Nicki asked.

"That bitch Yvette lied," Beyoncé mumbled as they stood in darkness, "He knows what we were planning."

"What now?" Tommie asked.

"All we can do is play his game," Beyoncé said.

Seconds went by and gunshots rang off, bullets flying from every direction. The only place to go was on the floor.

"Everybody get down!" Brandon yelled.

Dave and Jayceon tried their best, along with Cube and his men to fight off Gucci and his crew but they were outnumbered.

Tommie tried her best to help fight them off as well but she ran out of bullets. Nicki used her body to shield Beyoncé but she was hit and was losing consciousness.

Shots continued to go off and eventually, the lights turned back on.

It was a bloodbath.

"Is everyone ok?" Beyoncé asked but she got no response. She couldn't get up because she was shot in her side and her body went numb.

"You can't outsmart me Beyoncé," Gucci said as he came into her view.

"You won't make it out," Beyoncé said.

Gucci laughed, "Look around Beyoncé, you have no one, it's over."

"Why only me? What about Tommie or your best friend, Jayceon? I'm curious," Beyoncé asked as she laid on the floor.

"Beyoncé I made you, I put my trust in you and you fucked me over. I gave you everything and that meant nothing when some bitch ass nigga came into the picture," Gucci explained.

"I found love," Beyoncé said as she coughed up blood.

"Too bad he's in jail."

Beyoncé let a tear slip from her eye, "I just wanna be happy," she said as she slipped in and out of consciousness. Beyoncé knew this was the end for her, if not her then her twins.

"Love and happiness don't exist in this world," Gucci said as he aimed the gun at her stomach. He didn't want her dead, he wanted everyone around her dead. After he killed her twins he was planning on finding Brianna and Jade to kill them.

Beyoncé closed her eyes and cried silently, "Mommy loves you," she whispered to her twins.

Pow! Pow! Pow!

~~~~
❓What do you think happened

📍1 more chapter and then the epilogue ☺️

✨Don't forget to comment and vote!