sixteen | bonnie & clyde

'' you could be a bad motherfucker

but that don't make you a man ''

***

Cobra was laying on the bed, his hand was on my thigh and the sun was casting shadows on his face. He looked beautiful, so beautiful that I wouldn't even think twice before surrendering myself to him again. My head was resting on his chest and I was using my fingers to trace over the old scars that were covering his skin. It was a dangerous life that he lived, but he thrived in it. He was made to dominate these streets.

'' You know, that night in the hotel, I came face to face with Park Chanyeol and... ''

I turned myself on my stomach, so that I could look in to Baekhyun's eyes.

'' In that moment I remembered everything from the time that I almost died. '' His voice was laced with pain that was very unusual to him. He was not one to dwell in his sadness, but he seemed truly distressed. I already noticed that before, but I didn't ask any questions, because I knew that he was also the type of person that didn't want to talk unless he told something to you on his own. '' It was all my fault, you know. ''

I knew, ever since the day that Sehun told me the truth, but I was waiting for Baekhyun to admit his own mistake. '' Chanyeol and I were friends. Can you believe it? Cause I don't. Or at least he thought that we were friends, while I was secretly plotting against him. I told you once, didn't I? There's many drug dealers, but there can be only one Godfather. I was conspiring against him since the very beginning and when he realised it and told me that we could share the throne, I pulled out my gun and shot him. I'm... I really am such an idiot sometimes, aren't I? ''

I nodded, purposely trying to be as serious as possible: '' Admitting your mistake is the first step to recovery. I might not be the best person to help you make smart decision, but even I know that you can still stop. You can forget about all of this and leave Chanyeol alone. ''

'' No, it's to late now. We have to finish what we started. '' He slowly raised his hand and turned it around. The late afternoon light illuminated the bruises, scratches and other marks that were covering his skin. '' I have to go to the end. ''

'' You still haven't told me about the plan for tonight, '' I mumbled and slightly narrowed my eyes with suspicion.

'' Why do we have to talk about plans when we can do something much more fun instead? '' he playfully asked and flipped our positions, so that I was laying down and he was on top of me.

I frowned and tried to protest: '' You know that you can't only have fun in life and that there are moments when you have no choice but to be- ''

I was going to try to be the responsible one in this situation and focus on what was waiting for us tonight, but I stopped in the middle of my sentence when Baekhyun started kissing my neck. He smirked, knowing very well that this was the easiest way to distract me. I quickly forgot about what I was going to say, until he pulled out a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs. I blinked with surprise and raised an eyebrow in question, but he only smiled in response and quickly cuffed one of my hands to the bed. He whispered at me to close my eyes and gently caressed the side of my face. My breathing started to get faster and I waited in anticipation until I heard him say something that made my blood run cold.