Call the Police!

There's only one way to save the girl. To give some of my energy from my magic core to her. I'm already an immortal by that time, so the magic energy in my core is rechargeable. I need to charge her core periodically because the amount I can transfer is so little at a time. I could pass out if I suddenly use a lot of magic power in my magic core after all. There's a magic filter in my body, yeah, but the amount of magic stored in my magic core is still limited. And the filter doesn't recharge that fast either, it was 1:2. A year of recharging would filter two or three years' worth of magic power.

Just right after I imparted some of my energy to her, the door in my room opened.

"Bro, lend me your PS-"

"..."

It was my idiotic little sister.

She looked at me touching in little girl's head in the bed.

This might be bad... 

She started trembling and slowly took her phone from her pocket.

"P-p-police, I have to call the police." She dialed her phone.

"N-no idiot, let me explain first!"

...

At first, the girl closed herself when she found out her brother sacrificed his life for her to be the last survivor of the game. Her family has all passed away and she only had her brother, I couldn't even imagine how she felt at that moment, and she was still a small child too.

I was against telling her the truth, but my sister insisted. She said that it would be even harder to tell her the truth if the lies pile up. But little by little, she opened up to us. And now, it's almost three years since then. She had perfectly learned how to use the language of our world, how to write, how to act, and other kinds of stuff. She's quite a fast learner.

My parent lives in a different place, and they seldom visit because of their works. We stayed here because it's near the college. That makes us easier to take care of the girl. The only one who knows about my other world adventure is my little sister, so it would be hard to explain the situation if our parents were here. Sometimes, the girl would join me in my other world's adventure, and I gave her some of my abilities to help her.

"Don't you think it's about time?" My little sister said to me when I was having breakfast. Looks like the girl is still asleep. She played with me until late at night after all.

"Yeah, I know." I paused.

"It's about time for Claire to go to school."