Remake release date please Sq*are En*x

Even though he said 'Not much time left', the understanding of time between human and a world administrator is so different. Maybe this world could last for a few hundred years.

It is considered short for someone who lived since the beginning of the world though.

And so he started a really long story about how this world ends up like this.

The world administrator got their power from the people that lived in their world. The more their world prosper, the stronger they are.

"Being bored by how slow the development of my world was, I decided to give them a little push."

Usually, to make it easier to control the development of the world, the administrator would choose one option between advancing their technology and abandon the concept of magic, or advancing their magic knowledge while greatly slowing down the advancement of their science technologies. It is easier to manage the resource if it was only focused on one thing.

Not this world though, the administrator in front of me decided to advance both of them equally and by doing that, quickly draining the resource in this world.

Trying to help his people from running out of the resource, he gave them the method of draining his energy instead. He thought that while they slowly drain his energy, he would try to replenish the resource of his world.

What he didn't count was the bottomless greed of humanity. When the people of his world know a new method of gaining energy, they would increase their energy consumption indefinitely, as long as they don't know for how much longer they last. And the worst part is, they thought that the method of getting energy from their world administrator is a method of generating unlimited energy instead and use them without spare.

It kinda reminds me of a game.

Is this whole world Shin*a company or something? I wanted to retort.