The Merciless Manager

"...! YOU SKIPPED YOUR SHIFT AGAIN!"

This is Audrey, she's the manager of this place. Even though she sounds like that. She's actually pretty nice. "I'm sorry, but I only went out for like an hour right?" I apologetically said.

"Just one hour you say?" She gripped her hand so hard, that the pen in her hand broke.

Well, maybe not that nice.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I said while looking down, pleading for my life.

"Well then what are you doing? Go back to work!" She said angrily.

I quickly left her room.

You guys might probably asking why am I scared against a woman if I were a veteran hero right? Well, it's not that simple.

I gained almost limitless power from the god or goddess whose world I saved, and I'm afraid that I'll lose control of myself when I'm drowned in power. And so, I sealed my power. I sealed it in the deepest part of my souls. And I can only use it when I'm on the other world.

So I guess Earth is like the keeper of my sanity. What keeps away me from madness.

Though I can still use the martial arts and weapon masteries that I learned from countless worlds out there, I really hope I don't have to ever use it though.

"Your payment will be cut half this month!" Audrey yelled from the door behind me.

And that's how I live almost every day.