Center of the World

The place where they reside is not in the sky or heaven. It's actually closer than you think. They live in the center of the world.

As we get closer to the center of the world, the temperature gets really high that no machine or living being could survive. They made it that way so that the people of that world doesn't even think about going there. The world core is actually a wide white space filled with the necessity of the world administrator to do his task.

I used my global scan ability to check the exact coordinate of the center of this world.

After making sure of the coordinate, I teleported right away.

"Huh?"

The administrators have no definitive form. They're free to take whatever form they're most comfortable with. Most of them have humanoid form because the human body is by far the easiest for them to control, it is not really stretching to call the human as the perfect creation of God.

In front of me is the administrator of this world. What surprised me is that, instead of appearing in the form of a healthy human in its prime, the administrator in this world took the form of a sickly old man.

"Finally you've come." He said.

Looking at his form, multiple questions popped into my head, but before I could convey them, the administrator continued, "You must have a lot of question regarding this world. Please sit down first so we could talk comfortably." He politely said.

A set of chair and table appeared suddenly beside of me. The administrator gestured for me to sit there. As I sat, tea and cake appeared on the table.

Looks like it's going to be a long chat.

"...I showed up in this form to make it easier for you to understand the current status of this world."

Cough... "This world doesn't have much time left."