Magic Signature

Every living being have a unique DNA. Magic also had a way to be identified. It is usually called "Magic Signature". Every being had their own unique magic signature, although some similarity could be found between them, especially if they are close in ancestry or a close relative.

It works the same way as a production code, for example, 01-RTech means unit production number one made by RTech.

From the magic signature, we could get almost every information regarding the one investigated. From whose family it is from, who's your parent, age, and even the original world you come from.

Of course normal human couldn't read the magic signature. Even if they somehow know about its existence, extracting information from it is normally impossible. As they are also encrypted that was undecipherable except if using world admin's level of technology.

Even I need more than a few years with my [Instant Calculation] to finally able to understand 'some' part of it. Yeah, I still can't read them all.

All I asked the admin is to teach me the basic information like which world did they came from. It might come in handy someday.

And that day is today.

I warped the people kidnapped in the mansion back to their world by reading their magical signature.

As I was about to warp back to my world, I sensed a faint life signal a few hundred meters below the mansion.

It can't be, no living being should be in this world anymore.

I didn't sense it before. Are my senses heightened because of the power that admin gave me?

I teleported to the place where I sensed the signal.

It was a dark place. The place is quite wide, but it reeks of death. In the center of the place, there was a black shining magic circle.

Summoning magic circle...

It's the same magic circle I saw countless time before, only a little bit modified to reduce the amount of magic energy used to summon.

So that's why it's only one way huh...

In the middle of the magic circle, there was a little girl. She's about four years old.

I approached the girl. The faint life signal I detected was undoubtedly from this girl.

That girl, don't tell me...

"...Bro?"

Huh? Did she try to say something?

"Big Bro... I don't want to die..."

Right after the girl finished his sentence, once again the place shook greatly. Looks like it's almost reached its limit.

Tch...

I quickly grab the girl and teleported out of that world. Right after that, the world collapsed.