20 ~ Happily Ever After

Final chapter. Hope you enjoy it. I just dreamt this chapter all these days and finally, it's here. If you ask me what chapter I love the most then obviously this chapter *dreamy eyes*

                 <~~~~~~~~~~>

Nanmaya's POV

We all are eagerly waiting for the baby in Little Angels orphanage, office room. We sent our kids to the playroom or else we can't peaceful do the formalities.

Morning, when we said this decision, our parents are happy and ready to bring my Angel immediately. Our kids are happy though they don't understand what's exactly happening.

Mahi again poked my hand but I didn't see his face. Actually, I requested to keep the baby name as he didn't give me the chance to chose both the girls names. I only got a chance for my baby boy, Sarang.

He again pocked me but I ignored. The thing is I didn't say the name and he is literally dying to know the name. Finally, a woman in her thirties brought my Angel who is crying. Her face is all red and tears stained.

Immediately, I took her in my arms and cooed her. I'm happy to have her in my arms but sad to see her in this condition. I took the milk bottle and fed her. After lots of crying and pestering, she had the milk. I hugged her to my heart which is giving peace like I gave birth to her a few minutes back. Papa is capturing all the moments in his new camera

"Doll, she is like Mahi who show hell to have milk," Mama said by looking at Mahi.

"Awe, my baby is a Papa's girl?" I asked in a baby tone by nuzzling her nose. She smiled by playing with my face.

Everyone laughed and I heard Mahi's proud whistle. I mocked him and hugged my baby to my heart. He poked me to give the baby to him but I stood and told Shanti ji to start the formalities. My Angel is playing with my chain while Mahi is trying to grab her attention but she was involved by playing with it. Shanti ji asked the baby name to register.

"Mahuli Aurora," I said by looking at the baby who is playing with my chain.

"Wow, that sounds so beautiful. What's the meaning, princess?" Dad asked excitedly.

I saw Mahi who is smiling. I want to keep Mahuli name for Aria but my tall tree didn't accept. Everyone turned their gaze to him. "Melodious," he signed by looking at the baby.

"Melodious, the same meaning of Aria right?" Mama asked.

He whistled to 'look at me everyone' tune.

"Nope, Aria is 'a melody' but Mahuli is 'melodious'," he signed by looking at me by whistling the names.

"Wonderful names," Shanti Ji said.

Mahi signed the document with a proud smile while Papa is making the video. I had unshed tears, caressing the baby head. He passed the document while I passed the baby to Mahi and going to sign.

But I heard a baby cry who is crying loudly. I can feel the sadness, desperation in that cry. I followed the source. Everyone is calling me but my steps are only towards that horrible cry which is agonizing my heart.

Finally, I saw the baby and took it into my arms. The woman who held the baby got surprised by seeing me. I hugged the baby to my heart and cooing with soothing words. After a few minutes, the baby slept in my arms.

"Ma'am, you are great. This boy cries for hours and sleeps with tiredness but he stopped crying in your arms so easily," she said in surprise.

He is looking so beautiful with all his tiny features. I couldn't able to take my eyes off him.