8 ~ He Felt I'm Sexy

Hey peepzzz... All the Mahi fans our there brace yourself to read the extreme naughty real Mahish who couldn't able to show because of his insecurities...

                  <~~~~~~~~~~>

Nanmaya's POV

I'm late, so rushing to my scooty pep. "What the hell? I'm sure Mahi did this," I roared by hitting the back tire.

Actually, we ride in his bike or my scooty as per our mood but all these months we used our own vehicle. For a week, he is pestering to tag along with me and finally took his revenge on my baby.

"What happened, Princess?" Uncle asked by looking at the scooty.

"Tire puncture," I exclaimed with a crying face.

"Oh baby, I will drop you now and by noon your scooty will be at your college. Okay?" He said by hugging me.

I felt happy and mentally smirked that Mahi idea flopped but I heard his favorite whistle.

"You didn't leave yet?" He signed by keeping the helmet to his head.

"Tire puncture," Uncle said.

He nodded his head but because of the helmet, his smirk covered but I can sense through his eyes.

"Come, let's go," he signed.

I raised my eyebrow "Uncle will drop me," I said in attitude by folding my hands near to my chest.

He hit on his head, no helmet. He took it off and kept on my scooty.

"Nowadays you are wasting money Doll. Though we are doing concerts and gaining a good amount, that doesn't mean that we should waste money unnecessarily. We are going to the same place so why to waste petrol? So let's go," he signed hurriedly and took the helmet by pulling my hand he took me to his bike.

'So you want me to come? Wait I will embarrass you today,' I mentally smirked.

Hurriedly, he put on his helmet, started the bike by looking at me. I gestured Uncle to come. By taking his support I sat by facing my back to Mahi's back. Uncle started laughing, I put my helmet with smirk dancing in my lips.

"What the hell?" He whistled.

"Let's go, we are getting late," by ignoring him, I said with a fake soft tone.

Uncle is laughing mess by holding his stomach waved at us. I heard his heavy sigh which made me happy. He is riding slowly as usual but everyone is laughing at us. I smiled by imagining my cutie pie's face.

He whistled to look at him. I turned but he slows down, halted by keeping in the main stand he came in front of me by taking off the helmet and whistled to take off mine.

"Are you nuts? How can you turn back? I whistled in absent mind but you should use your brain, right. Hold tightly without turning back," he signed in anger.

I pouted with glare and turned my face to the other side by tapping the helmet in anger, I heard his sigh. He whistled to look at him. I glared with an eyebrow raise. He is closer to me than before.

"I'm sorry Doll but you should sit properly without turning as you don't have good balance to hold, right. Please sit properly as your wish but your safety is most important than anything in the world." He signed sincerely.

I nodded positively by keeping my helmet. He smiled by keeping his and started the journey.

My heart burst with happiness and I'm smiling like a fool. My cutie pie is the best. Actually, he rides slowly when I'm with him but will ride like a racer when I'm not with him.