14 ~ Five Kisses

Hey peepzzz... A very hot chapter till now.... Enjoy..

                  <~~~~~~~~~~>

Nanmaya's POV

"Get up Nanmu. Will, you get up or should I get the spare key?" The door is banging with Mom's angry voice.

I groaned in irritation. "Get up, open the door," Mom said in a threatening voice.

My eyes snapped opened. No, I'm in saree and I can't explain her. Immediately I got up and went near to the door.

"Mom, I woke up and going to the washroom. So chill and resume your work," I said, kept my phone in charging and ran to the washroom.

I wore his favorite orange top with dark blue jeans. I curled my hair as he likes, wore his favorite long earrings, chain, bracelet, bangles which are gifted by him. I applied kajal and his favorite pink lip gloss.

"Do you like it?" I asked his picture through the mirror.

Last night events are still flashing in front of my eyelashes. With one final glance at my reflection, I took the bag, phone and rushed outside.

But I heard his melodious whistle. I halted and my heat stooped for a second. I slowly turned backside. He is leaning onto the left side wall to my room by keeping his hands in his pant pocket. You want to kill me or what cutie pie?

His smile is killing me while those tantalizing eyes which are gazing at me from top to bottom. He wore my favorite pista color T-shirt with cream color pant.

He came to me in two strides. I stood there like a statue. "I Love You, Nanmaya," he signed by whistling my name with love in those tantalizing eyes.

My heart swelled with happiness as this is my all time dream to see this beautiful scene every single morning. "I love..."

He suddenly placed his lips on mine while I was surprised and stood like a statue. He sucked my lips and left it. He winked and rushed downstairs but he whistled to 'look at him' tune. I turned towards my backside. He gave a tight flying kiss by showing number one and left.

I'm still in shock and my legs became jelly. I came to the world by listening to Mom's voice.

I was walking towards his bike while he went to his room to bring his keys. Throughout the breakfast, I kept silent and didn't look at him. Our parents nagged me to tell the reason but I just shrugged it off. He assured them to take care of the situation.

He is rushing towards me with the helmet in his left hand while key in right. God, he is looking dashing and the way his hair is dancing, I just want to run my fingers in his hair. He came and sat on the bike by giving me a teasing smile.

I pouted "Symphony, please stop teasing me," I said by playing with my helmet.

He whistled to 'look at him' tune. "I thought you like me being romantic," he signed with a wink.

"I do but..." I said like a kid.

He pinched my chin softly. "Awe my baby is feeling shy and all," he signed with a teasing smile.

I hit on his left shoulder softly with a pout. He laughed by adjusting his hair. I was staring at him, God, my cutie pie is looking dashing.

He raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "Okay! Only at home," he signed.

I smiled and sat on the bike. We both kept the helmet. I hugged him tightly to which he softly squeezed my palm and rode to the college.

We are sitting on this beautiful circular bed leaning onto the headboard. He is tuning the guitar while I was simply looking at him who sat to my right side. He forgets the world when the musical instrument is in his hand. Argh, the three kisses but for him, only two which happened after the morning kiss is still flashing in front of my eyelashes.