9 ~ Can I Get A Real Kiss?

Hey peepzzz... Few of the unasked questions about him are out I think so...

                    <~~~~~~~~~~>

Nanmaya's POV

Already I'm in frustration because Mom cut off my pocket money and banded me to use MY scooty. I'm actually thinking to buy TVS Jupiter volcano red color but now, I can't even use mine. Dad, Uncle tried a lot to help me but for two days she is hell angry and giving me preaches whenever possible. All thanks to Mahi, he made her calm by assuring he will make me understand things. Finally, she is talking but sold my scooty pep.

Like, seriously how can she do that?

Moreover, Mahi is such a stupid, idiot and... and... God, I can't even scold him.

Today I took him to the parlor which he hates the most because girls eat him with their eyes. The tall, lean, well structured handsome hunk with an amazingly cute face, who can leave the change to gawk at him. He has a damn cute face that no girl can restrict his cuteness with little stable just little because once he grew the beard all over his face that he looks like a cruel villain in the movies.

We couldn't able to enjoy his cute expressions as that jungle on his face would cover his cuteness. So Aunt and I literally threatened him to take it off and made a promise that he will never grow jungle on his face. With half heart, he accepted and stick on to it.

'Well back to the earth from Mahi's land, Nanmu,' my brain mocked me.

'Just go away, I'm angry,' I glared at it.

'Uff, even I don't want to deal with you,' it said.

He always feels awkward to be in the parlor but today I felt awkward because all he did is to stare at me intently. We have been for two hours and not for once he diverted his tantalizing eyes away from me. Where ever I go and his eyes roam along with me. And the way he is looking at me with that dazzling smile gave me goosebumps all the while. People gave naughty winks like my boyfriend can't leave me. I felt so embarrassed and after coming home I ran after him for half an hour but I can never catch that tall tree.

'But my cutie pie made your heart thunder like a heavy storm with his naughtiness, right?' My brain bugged me again.

'Oh hello, he is MY cutie pie stop telling your cutie pie okay?' I said by glaring at it.

'You and I are the same idiot,' it declared.

I heard the knock. 'I will see your end later,' I glared by gritting teeth.

"Come in, Mahi," I said weekly.

He come with that never-ending smile and sat in front of me in Indian style. Actually, I don't have a habit to lock the door but loves to open the door for him and see his cute handsome face but now my legs are paining. After he saw me half naked in our teens, he started knocking on the door and even I started opening it by myself. He snapped in front of my eyes.

"Mahi, please don't irritate me today," I said in a weak tone.

He nodded his head and started playing with his fingers without looking at me. Even I sat blankly and watching his fingers. It's been months we have been peacefully in each other's presence. And my favorite rhythm in the world, his heartbeat is soft and calm which is soothing my heart.

"Why you broke up with her except because of your love on me?" I asked suddenly of nowhere.

He raised his head and smiled. "I'm scared that someday I will propose you, grab you in my arms and kiss you to my heart out but..." I cut him off with my gasp.