13 ~ I Love You, My Nanmaya

Hey peepzzz... Sorry for the late update but I wrote 2 confession scenes so it's kind of... You know... Tq tq soo much as day by day read are increasing and #1 in Indianromance. Like what can I say... I'm really happy tq soo much.
. Hope you enjoy this part... And this chapter is dedicated to all the readers 😍😍

                    <~~~~~~~~~~> 

Nanmaya's POV

I'm taking long breaths by standing in front of the music room door. Once again I adjusted my hair.

'Relax, he is going to surprise you with his confession but not you, so stop getting nervous,' my brain ranted again.

I closed my eyes took a long breath. I opened the door with a smile but the lights are off and it's hell dark as the corridor lights are dim too. I went inside and closed the door.

"Mahi, you there?" I asked in a low tone.

Suddenly the lights are on. His tall, lean figure is leaning onto the wall in kick up leg pose looking downwards with sandstone color T-shirt and black pants. He is looking dashing in that poster like a model ready for his photoshoot.

He raised his head but got surprised and staring me intensely with his heating gaze. I bite my inner cheeks to control my fastly beating heart. He started taking slow steps towards me but his intense gaze is making me weak. He stood in front of me but I lowered my head as its really hard to look into his eyes. He whistled to 'look at him' tune.

I took a deep breath by raising my head. "You are looking so beautiful, baby," he signed with that dazzling smile.

My heart skipped it's beat the way he expressed with those tantalizing eyes.

"Tha-nk you," I whispered and licked my dry lips.

I'm not so sure that my whisper reached his ears or not as it's really hard to speak under his heating gaze. He is gazing at me from top to bottom. It was really hard to stand, I licked my dry lips and took a deep breath.

Suddenly the room changed into a pink, purple and green mixture of colors. I gasped by gawking at the whole room. This looks so romantic and cool.

I slowly started twirling by observing the change. "Mahi, really you did it! I can't imagine finally you changed our music room look as per my wish. I can't believe it Symphony. It looks so roman..." I trailed off by looking at the bed.

In the place of our single two beds, a big circular bed is replaced. A pista green color bedsheet is adoring the bed with four red color heart-shaped pillows are leaning onto the headboard. The bed is looking really beautiful. My heart is beating really fast by looking at that beautiful bed, I saw him in confusion.

"Liked it?" He whistled by looking at me lovingly.

Actually, I don't have words to say. I simply nodded my head by looking at the bed.

Suddenly, the soft piano chords playing in the music player which is soothing to the heart. I turned towards him, he smiled and gestured me to sit on the long stool which is on my backside. I started taking steps while the tabla beating to my every step. I just loved the rhythm which is increasing my heartbeat.

He helped me to sit on the stool and he went a few steps backward. He started clicking his fingers synching with the rhythm, now he will start his beautiful lyrics for sure. The piano turned into a sad tune which made me frown.

There are days my silent world confuses me,

There are days my silent world scares me,