17 ~ Tonight Let's Have Fun

Hey peepzzz... How are you all?
Sorry for the late.

                       <~~~~~~~~~~>

Melody's POV

Mahish took the next gift, a party wear white stilettos, high heel sandals which have a golden butterfly in the front by giving an authentic look. These are the same stilettos which Nanmaya send him when he asked for a real kiss. He placed them outside of her room to the left side.

His lips grinned widely by looking at the stilettos as he imagined her reaction after seeing them. Immediately, he opened the door and came inside by closing the door and finally his eyes caught the beauty in front of him.

Nanmaya is looking like a goddess in peach and parrot green color lehenga with peacock printed design. His eyes are confused as the Nanmaya is adding beauty to that dress or vice-versa. His heart is in the marathon and his hands are aching to grab his beautiful Doll in his arms. She was looking at him through the mirror with wide open mouth while her hands are at the end of the blouse.

Nanmaya is busy in her blouse-adjusting world but suddenly Mahish came inside with a dazzling smile. She was surprised and didn't expect him at this moment. His tantalizing eyes made her weak to even look at him. Her heartbeat increased to its next level by looking at her cutie pie who is adoring her. She composed by licking her lower lip.

"Mahi, turn back," she ordered by looking at him through the mirror.

His was in a daze and her words didn't reach to his eardrums. Every second, his stare is making her weak while her blushing face is welcoming him to have the feast. She again licked her dry lips by taking a long breath.

"Mahi, I said turn back," she again ordered loudly.

This time he came back to the world and immediately turned backside by closing his eyes and reminiscing her beauty. Immediately, she started pulling the blouse but there is of no use. He heard her huffing and irritated sighs. So he whistled 'what happened' tune. She saw him through the mirror with a sad pout.

"Turn," she said in a helpless tone.

He turned with a smile and came to her. She is looking cute in that pout while he just wants to wipe away that sad pout with his lips. She is looking at him through the mirror and is ready to open her tear tank.

"This dress is worst. I don't want this dress but I want it," she said in fake cry tone.

He smiled and shook his hand in disappointment. "What happened to this dress?" Signed by looking at the beauty in front of him through the mirror.

"I don't want anyone to see my... you know..." she stammered without looking into his eyes.

She felt shy to complete the sentence and even his stare is not at all helping her. He raised an eyebrow by biting his lower lip, looking at her navel which is inviting him to have the feast.

He closed his eyes for a second to control his hormones, took the netted stroll which has a big peacock design on it. He took the pins and drape the stroll like a half saree in a stylish way which covered her naval and looks fashionable too.

All the while she is adoring him with her beautiful small eyes. She felt goosebumps all over her body when his fingers touched her bearskin. He tried his level best to not to grab her in his arms and kiss her till eternity. He whistled 'beautiful' tune by looking into the mirror.

She blushed without looking at his tantalizing eyes to which he smiled and circled his hands around her waist. Her breath got hitched by feeling him closer and his breath is fanning on her left shoulder. He whistled to 'look at me' tune to which she raised her eyelashes.