11 ~ He Promised Me

Hey peepzzz... Surprise... A very small chapter but... I'm sure you'll love it.

I added the next part here itself. Yesterday, Im curious and posted but not fully. Thought to post another chapter but I modified this part a lot so I request you all to read from starting. You can even skip but you will miss something for sure so please its a humble request you all to read from starting.

              <~~~~~~~~~~>

Nanmaya's POV

Finally, we came to the final round which for sure but this song is making me sad. I still remember the day I read this song.

After that night, I didn't talk to him for two days but the third day, he showed it to me before we start our practicing session. I was literally in tears and ready to kiss him.

"How is the song?" He whistled.

But the whistle is not so enthusiasts like always. He is curious but those tantalizing eyes are not showing any emotion that this song is for me. I just don't want to show my curiousness.

"Did you write for anyone?" I asked casually but dying to see his expression as yes.

He simply nodded negatively. "You know depth songs are always hit one. So..." he trailed off by focusing on the guitar chords.

This is not for me? Usually, I beg him to write in the male version as he always writes female, random versions because of me. I love to sing male versions that too his songs but today he, himself wrote and not admitting the fact. But I'm feeling that this song is for me. Later I tried a lot to find but he never expressed it for me.

His whistle brought me bad for the land. He is looking dashing in that black and black suite. He is staring at me intently with those dazzling eyes.

"Looking like a lost Angel," he signed with a mesmerizing smile.

I wore a punch color long frock, my hair is curled a little as he likes. The diamond flower buds are dangling to my ears, along with a thin platinum chain with locket MaNan. I wore this chair for our every performance as it's lucky for me.

Uncle gifted me this chain while Dad gifted him MaNan lettered brooch where pearls will dangle to the coat. But he never wears it, wait... I touched his brooch with unshed tears.

I smiled. "You are looking like King, Mahi," complimented him with tears.

He cupped my cheeks by wiping my tears with his thumb and blew air on my face. I closed my eyes by feeling him. He whistled to 'open my eyes' tune. I slowly opened my eyes, which my heart skipped its beat by looking at his dazzling smile. He turned us towards the mirror which is perfectly reflecting us. We are looking like those perfect couple who are going to get married within a couple of hours.

"I want a help," he requested. I was just looking at him to continue.

"This performance is something special to me. The lyrics perfectly match my situation. You always say 'I'm your voice', right?" I nodded my head by looking at him through the mirror.

I took a deep breath. "But today can you please feel that I'm singing this song only for you but not for any audience or this competition?" He signed lovingly by looking at my reflection.

My heart melted to this gesture. He wants to convey his feelings in front of thousands of audience.

"I always sing for you Mahi but today I'm going to sing for myself," I said with happy tears by looking into his eyes.