15 ~ Birthday Wishes

Hey peepzzz... How are you all?

Idk how many believed that the story ended but  Hanest03 doodo12 sunshine__as yhk1208 believed  me hard.

I'm bad at making fool but these people fall for me  haha. Okay, I'm so sorry for that. *puppy eyes*.

yhk1208 Dear you just made me so happy because since morning I'm feeling and couldn't able to write but your comments inspired me tq soo much dear.

This chapter is dedicated to all the readers who thought the story ended.

                 <~~~~~~~~~~>

Melody's POV

Mahish is banging the Nanmaya's bedroom door while she was in the washroom.

'Didn't I give all rights to come inside? But see how he's banging. Such an impatient boyfriend,' she thought and smacked her forehead softly.

'My cutie pie is the best and you love it too. So stop your drama,' her brain mocked.

'There comes the great Mahish Aurora's supporter. By the way, I gave you permission to call him yours that doesn't mean that you always call him,' she said by glaring at nowhere in particular.

She again heard the banging and groaned in frustration. She quickly completed her bath, wore her nightwear and came outside with an angry face. But Mahish is leaning onto the closed door by keeping his hands in his pocket, looking at her with that tantalizing eyes.

"You are inside but banging on the door?" She said in anger by keeping her hands on her waist.

His heartbeat increased by looking at his beautiful Doll who just came from the shower. The water droplets on her face, neck, and hands are making his heart beat faster. He wants to suck all those water droplets going inside her dress. But he shook his head with a smile by walking to her.

He took the towel in her right hand and wiped the droplets on her forehead with it. She forgot the anger and adoring his tantalizing smile by feeling his touch. He hangs the towel on its place, comes back to her by adoring her beauty while she felt goosebumps by his intense gaze. He held her right hand and made her sit on the bed while he sat on his knees in front of her by feeling her sweet fresh fragrance.

His intense gaze is making her weak but couldn't able to turn her eyes away from him. He softly caressed her hands while her heartbeat increased its pace. He kissed her knuckles, she held his fingers tightly with the intensity of his stare. He literally wants to push her on the bed and wants to have her but controlling like hell. Her eyes are not leaving him and vice-versa. With a final squeeze, he left her hands.

"In few hours my Doll is going to be a birthday baby. So, I want you to have a nap for now because like every year you talk all the night and sleep in the morning..." she cut him off the "but..." he cut her off by holding her hand and gave a soft squeeze.

She huffed by nodding her head. "Sleep for now and I will come and take you to the music room." He declared with finality

She pouted by keeping cute faces, he just wants to eat her lips. Without his knowledge, his right hand reached her left cheek and started caressing it. His intense gaze is making her weak while her blushing cheeks are inviting to have them.

Her breath increased with his touch he went closer to her face. He nuzzled her right cheek while his breath is touching her skin which is making her heart beats fast. She circled her hands to his waist while he rolled his right hand back and started taking off her wet hair from her right shoulder. She caught his shirt tightly while her heavy breath is fanning on his right cheek.