12 ~ Make Me Trust You

Hey peepzzz... If you feel that you're missing something then you should again read chapter 11 which I re-wrote. Whoever read the 11 chapters twice happily continue.Our book crossed 1k views. tq so much all. *muhaa*

                    <~~~~~~~~~~>

Nanmaya's POV

I don't understand what happened to Mahi? Everything is going well but what suddenly 'I didn't accept him' stuff? If I didn't accept him then I would have pushed him. After he left, I stayed there for a long time. I thought he will come back but no. I came back to my room but didn't text nor went to his room. Why should I go?

I saw his picture through the mirror. How can I say it Mahi? I closed my eyes and ready for the kiss but you idiot... He suddenly opened my room door which scared me to the hell. I put my right hand on my heart by taking a deep breath.

"What the hell, Mahi? You should knock on the door right?" I whispered yelled by looking at him through the mirror but he whistled to' leave it' tune which pissed me off.

"You..." he cut me off.

"What should I do to gain you back? Please tell me Doll," he signed desperately.

'Awe, poor my cutie pie, you heartless devil look at his love,' my brain mocked me.

'I already told you he is mine not yours,' I stressed the words.

'Can you please come to the point?' It said.

'Well...'

'He is leaving,' it said. I saw through the mirror.

"Mahi," I called him.

Immediately, he turned. His eyes are desperately waiting for my answer. He is rubbing his palm in nervousness.

'Don't give in easily,' my brain suggested.

I was looking at him in full attitude by folding my hands near to my chest. "Confess your feeling in a way that I should trust you back," I said in not-so-interesting tone by playing with my hair.

'That's it' was his expression. He came to me and stood to my backside with a confident smile. That is not a good sign for me.

"But not in public ha. If I reject you then it may harm your reputation," I said with a full-on attitude.

He raised an eyebrow with 'are you serious' look. I gave a challenging look. He gave a 'challenge accepted' smile.

"Get ready to fall for me, Miss. Nanmaya Mehra," he signed with confidence by whistling my name.

I have already fallen for you, my cutie pie. But I gave a 'let see' look.

"First you try Mr. Mahish Aurora," I said in a challenging tone.

He bent to my height by looking into the mirror. "Don't I need some encouragement?" He signed with the smirk playing on his lips.

I turned back towards him with confusion face. He smirks is making me nervous.

"All the best hug?" he signed with that tantalizing eyes.

I just want to hug him tightly but I controlled. "Just go and sleep Mahi," I said in attitude by folding my hands near to my chest.

He smiled and hugged me, I didn't push him but my hands are disturbing us. He left me by nodding his head in disappointment but with that wonderful smile. He unfolded my hands and pulled me with a force that I collided with him. He hugged me tightly by shaking our bodies a little. His heart is beating fast but not controlling. I too hugged him back tightly.