18 ~ We Made Love

Hey peepzzz... Dedicated to all the lovers of "I'm Your Voice".

You can imagine Nanmaya in that type of saree and even if you want Anushka too but I can't because Nanmu is short hehe. Why Anushka picture is because I searched many pics but this picture looks nice.

The most awaited and hottest chapter is right here. I hope you all like it.

                   <~~~~~~~~~~>

Nanmaya's POV

My reflection is making me shy. The blouse has thin straps which are showing my cleavage while this saree is shamelessly showing my curves. The blue color is in the pleats while the pink is on the upper body which is hiding my cleavage in its thin layer. I was looking like a delicious fruit for my Mahi. I just wore a simple chain, earrings, a dozen of metal bangles to both my hands without makeup.

God, I'm really looking so hot and sexy.

'I don't want to go in front of him,' I said by looking into the mirror.

'Then come on hit the bed,' my brain said.

I glared by taking a deep breath. I again adjusted the saree by looking at my reflection.

Your gift is ready, Mahi. Within five minutes, I will be in front of your heated gaze.

I stood in front of the music room but couldn't able to open the door, I'm not scared but nervous. By taking a deep breath, I opened the music room door with shivering hands. He sat on the bed but stood when his eyes captured me. He was gawking at me with the wide open mouth. His heating gaze is already boring my skin and my heart started its marathon. I was playing with my fingers without looking into his eyes.

Hewore a simple white and white nightwear butlooking dashing like always.He came to me, his intense gaze is making me weak. I'm sure he can hear my heartbeat which is thumping loudly. He is playing with the remote and pressed the on button.

'I'm Your Voice' I heard my husky voice and raised my eyelashes to meet his mesmerizing eyes. He is smiling but the smirk is giving me goosebumps. The drums started beating along with the symphony. Again the phrase repeated in my voice with different emotion. The music is forming into a rap mode with a romantic touch and the phrase is repeating in different emotions like angry, sad, desperate, love, etc.

God, he reordered my voice and made it rap.

My heart is beating according to the rhythm. The way my voice is sounding the phrase is giving me goosebumps. All the while he is smiling and I can't take my eyes off him. The music ended with the whisper 'I'm Your Voice' which I said last week, I remembered.

I was in a daze while my tears have no end. He cupped my cheeks by wiping my tears. I closed my eyes with the feel of his touch. He blew air on my eyes, I didn't open them.

All these years, he recorded my voice. I'm so lucky to have my cutie pie.

"I'm not angry but just acted all the day," I whispered and opened my eyes.

He winked with a smirk, the realization hit me that I can't hide anything from him. I hugged him tightly, he circled his protective arms to my waist. I came back to my heaven after many long hours. His heart is beating fast while his touch is soothing my nerves.

He left me "evening I heard you," signed with a naughty smirk.

I bite my lower lip. "Are you not angry?" Asked without looking into his eyes.