4 ~ It's Hurting

Hey peepzzz... So you thought that I will again take ages to update? Actually, yesterday I wrote but it's Sunday and I want to spend time with my family. So couldn't able to update. Until I complete this book I'll update regularly, I promise.

      <~~~~~~~~~~>

Nanmaya POV

"You should close the door before romancing madam," he signed with a wink.

My heart crushed because of his thought. Does he really think that I can give myself to anyone other than him?

'Idiot, control yourself,' my heart chided me.

With an awkwardness, I stood by playing with my fingers. He picked all the sheets, adjusted according to the number and gave to me. His face is hard but trying to act normal.

"Okay, relax. I didn't see anything," he signed naughtily.

Seriously, stop killing me Mahi. I hit his left shoulder by gritting my teeth. He laughed and gave a glance at Varun.

"These are for next performance, tonight we will practice," he signed with the declaration.

I nodded my head. He started taking long back steps "please lock the door huh?" he signed and rushed away.

I stomped, kept the papers on the table and sat on the bed.

"I told you that I need time right?" I said angrily.

"But you smiled," Varun said in low voice.

"I'm thinking something and you suddenly asked. I don't want to hurt you, so smiled but you would have understood my expressions. Right?" I said angrily by pulling my legs near to my chest.

"Sorry," he said by picking up his stuff in anger.

Even I'm angry, so I didn't say a word. He walked towards the door by taking long strides.

"I know what you are thinking?" he said angrily with gritting teeth and closed my door with a thud.

Angry tears started flowing on my cheeks. I hugged my legs by hiding my face. I really don't care if he is angry but my heart is hurting because of Mahi. Seriously, I never allowed Varun to even kiss my lips but he thought that we are romancing.

Maybe I can never become Mahi's love but my love, life, and everything is my cutie pie. I will stay like this forever. I don't really need Varun or anyone else in my life.

I'm going to Varun place as he told me to come. That day, I felt sorry for my outburst and apologized. Again everything became normal between us. I'm trying to accept Varun but it's really hard, so I'm thinking to break up with him. No matter what my condition is? I shouldn't play with other's feelings. Varun will get hurt if we continue this.

Nowadays, Mahi and I couldn't able to spend time. They are going for dates and spending much time even at our practicing time. Even in college, He was always on his phone chatting with her. Lipsika is doing BBM third year but she is not interested in it. She does beauty vlogs and gains her money though her father is a billionaire. She is a strong, intelligent and beautiful girl.

Varun is always being with me but he is trying to get intimate. I always warn him and stay away but his hopes are increasing day-by-day. We are regularly fighting about this.

Mahi hates if someone disturbs him in practice time. But these both ate our time with their stupidity. We tried to explain to them, Varun gave space but Lipsika played the emotional card. So, we practiced at night and did our best. Even this performance became a huge success but we are exhausted and slept for two days without a care about anyone.