💜🍋I've Always Liked You. I Never Stopped Liking You - Bakugou

Start from the beginning

He searched around himself a bit before spotting a ground beetle and cupping it in his tiny four year old hands. "This is a ground beetle. They're also not harmful, as they're known to eat pests." He said, not wanting to look up into your eyes.

"These have cool shells!" You said as you cupped his hands in yours and brought his hands that contained the beetle close to your face. Bakugou blushed once he felt your breath hit his hands. Once you smiled at him with your big and beautiful (e/c) eyes, he brought his hands down from your face to let the beetle go. He looked around him once more before smirking and picking up another beetle to place in your hands after he told you to cup them.

"What's this one called Kacchan?" You asked, not looking up.

"A dung beetle,"

That prompted you to look up at him confused. "What does that mean?" You curiously, but cutely, tilted your head.

"It means they dig and live in poop." He snickered.

"Ewwww!" You said as your face contorted into one of disgust and placed it on the ground, wiping your hands on his pants afterwards.

He stopped his snickering when he looked up and saw plenty of lightning bugs (or fireflies whatever the hell you call them 😂) lighting up the sky. He grabbed your hand in his and made you stand up. He pulled you next to him as he pointed up to the sky, "And these are lightning bugs. Their butts light up basically," He snickered again, which had you giggling.

He lowered his arm as the two of you looked back up to observe the flying balls of light in the sky. As you observed them though, neither of you two had let go of holding the other's hand.

And it was that very day, that Bakugou had helped you get over your fear of insects.

*****

5 years ago... (when y'all are in sixth grade and are 11).
You walked by one of the many classrooms in middle school with one of your friends, but you stopped once you heard what exactly was going down in that almost empty hallway. You walked backwards until you were in view of what was happening inside, and you immediately sighed. Inside was your friend, Midoriya Izuku, taking the harsh words and not saying anything back as your childhood best friend, Bakugou Katsuki, was telling him these harsh words with his band of friends (*cough* bullies) surrounding him and smirking, not really saying much as Bakugou was doing most of the brutal bullying.

You scowled at the display as you activated your quirk. A shadow came from under your right foot as it traveled across the floor and held Bakugou and his friends in place. "Bakugou, what the hell do you think you are doing?!" You coldly tell him as you folded your arms.

"You shitty girl... Release me now!"

"Do you really feel that insignificant that you have to pick on quirkless people to feel better about yourself?" You start, completely ignoring his demand. "Do you have nothing better to do with your time? And more importantly, what did Izu-kun ever do to you that you feel the need to constantly pick on the poor kid?! He did nothing but stick by your side when we were little! Are you seriously that messed up that you need to pick and ridicule and belittle others for the sake of your own gain? Are you so insecure about yourself that bullying those less fortunate than you makes you feel like you're important? If you want to be a hero Bakugou, doing this isn't going to get you far. You're pathetic to drop so low to do this. I thought you were better than this... Come with me Izu-kun, I have them frozen in place so they can't hurt you." You say the last part with a lot more friendlier tone. You were still shy as all hell, but you became a badass bitch when it came to these kind of things, especially when Bakugou was doing his bullying.
(a/n: lol I feel attacked by my own writing and not because I bullied others oh god no I just wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that)