Hallows Eve (Part Three)

**24 Hours Earlier**

*Stef*

  "Have a safe trip, Stef." She reaches out and squeezes my hand before heading quickly down to her car, and I know it's because she wants to get away from me before I see her crying. My heart breaks into a million pieces, and as much as everything in me scream NO WAY! STOP! I don't listen. Not at all as I run after her.

"Wait! Lena! Stop!" But she doesn't as she sprints down the steps two at a time now, and I am finding it hard to catch up to her even though it's my daily job to chase perps.

"Lena!" I call out again as I barely grab her arm, and she won't look at me.

"Please, Stef. Let me go...please," she softly begs in a small voice, but I pull her to face me and tilt her chin so she has no choice but to look at me.

I lick my lips as the tears begin to fall down her cheeks, and my left hand goes to the small of her back as my right hand brushes the tears away and I whisper, "Don't cry, my love...shhhhh...."

The tears only fall harder, and I soon realize that my own are falling as well as tilt her face enough to lean in and kiss her lips ever so softly. I'm shocked when she kisses me back. I hadn't planned this. Not at all as our kiss only proceeds to become deeper. I feel her fingers as they cling to the sides of my tank top, pulling me closer. Soon we are panting as we kiss, refusing to breath, but it almost becomes impossible as we pull apart, gasping for air, I run my hand softly over the side of her face as I gulp in air. "Lena...I...."

"Shut up and kiss me," she commands, and soon we are kissing even more deeply, this time, her tongue wrapping around mine, and my insides now ignited into a fiery inferno. I quickly pull back and cup her cheeks as we both try to breathe. "Not here..."

She just nods as I take her hand and we quickly head back up to my apartment where I quickly shut my door and pull her to the couch. We begin kissing again almost immediately, this time as I push her down and lay on top of her. I feel the heat between our thighs as I begin grinding into her and she into me, and before I know it, I'm sitting up and throwing off my tank, not having a bra underneath. She looks up into my eyes as her hands come up to knead over my breasts and she pants for air.

"Stefanie..." she says in a shaky voice, and I swallow as I unbutton her plaid shirt. My hand runs between her breasts as I lift her tank. Leaning in, I run my tongue between them and smile as I hear her soft groan. "Stef...."

I drink in her body as I wrap my lips around one of her nipples, taking the other between my fingers, and I begin shaking as her body begins to move under me. The mere fact that I can do this to this woman is a miracle to me, and I take my time even though she begins pulling on my hair which she took down earlier when we were kissing.

"Stef....Stef...I need you..." she moans as I undo her pants, and her hands move to stop me.

"Let me..." she unzips her pants and wriggles out of them, and I do the same. I can feel my mouth go dry as I quickly throw off my boy shorts as well she does her panties, and I do what I've been dreaming to do: I move my center over hers and begin grinding down as I tilt my head back and close my eyes.

"Oh...Lena..." I growl as we both are becoming wetter by the minute, and I look down into her eyes...eyes that make me tremble as I grind into her. I soon need more of her, as I lean in begin planting kisses on her belly. I swirl my tongue around her naval and down to her pelvic bone, and I whimper as I smell her...god she smells heavenly as I gently push open her legs and look up into her eyes.

"Please!" she whimpers, and I lean in for my first taste.

The taste is like no other...intoxicating, and I want more and more as I swirl and suck and lick up then down to her ass crack and up again. She grinds up into me as I pull back just slightly to see just how swollen her lips are on her neatly trimmed mound. Her wetness glistens, and I smile as I begin rubbing her clit with my fingers. "Is this...okay?" I ask seductively, and she just nods as her fingers grip the couch cushion.

I rub her and watch as her head tilts back, the veins in her neck sticking out, and she moans my name louder and louder. "Stef! Ohhhh, Stef! Stef!" she chants over and over again, as I finally slide my fingers easily into her and begin pumping in and out as my eyes close. I memorize the feel of her, and when my fingers hit a small rough patch, she jolts and halfway sits up.

"Fuck me! Shit!"

I smile as I keep hitting that spot over and over again as I lean in and begin licking her wetness once more. I moan into her, my moans vibrating against her as her hips lift up and down. I work her up into a frenzy as I hear her panting and pulling on my hair, and before I know it, she is shaking out of control as she pulses all around me. I moan as I stay with her muscle spasms until she can't take anymore and tries to pull my hand away.

I eventually pull away and shove my tongue up into her, tasting her juices and memorizing this moment. She tugs at me, almost pleading for me to lay with her, and I finally do as I pull the couch blanket off the back and over the top of us.

-------------------

*Lena*

My face is flushed as Stef moves to curl up beside me and kisses the side of my neck, my body still buzzing from the most earth shattering orgasm I've ever had. "Are you ok?" she whispers as her teeth graze my earlobe, and I nod as I swallow and run my fingers lightly over her back.

"Yes...are you?"

"Mmmmm, never better..." she kisses me softly all the way down my jawline making me shiver even more.

I don't want to think about the consequences. I don't want to ask any questions. I don't want to know anything but what is happening right now, and for now, that's okay with me.

-----------------

**Oh boy, bobby! What the hell just happened between these two?**