Wake up Dave

John's Pov-

         The sun hit the back of my neck, heating up the only sensitive spot on my neck. It woke me up. I groaned and stretched. I sat up and stretched again. When I opened my eyes all the way, I noticed that I wasn't in my bed nor my room. I wasn't even in my house at all. I rubbed my eyes to make sure it wasn't a dream. But when I looked down again, I knew it wasn't. I was laying on top of Dave with my legs on either side of him, straddling his hips. I could feel my face get hot and it wasn't because of the sun. I put my hand on Dave's shoulder and shook it. He groaned and wrapped an arm me. "Ah, Dave!" I squealed. I wriggled out of his grip. I sighed. I didn't know he was such a heavy sleeper. I wriggled on top of him again and this time it was different. I felt something. And I couldn't tell what it was.

        "Uh, Dave?" I wriggled again. I felt it again. I was being poked. But by what? "Dave?" I wriggled again. Dave groaned. I was finally getting a response out of him so I kept wriggling. "Dave, get up." I bounced a little bit on him. "John." He whispered softly. Wait? It sounded as if he moaned my name. I bounced again. And there it was. The poke. Oh! I finally understood. It was his penis. Wait, why would it be doing that? lightly slapped his face. "Dave! Wake up!" His face twisted every time my hand came into contact his cheeks. "Dave!" I groaned. Why is he such a heavy sleeper? I slapped him a little bit harder and his eyes snapped open. "Ugh, finally. I was wondering when you were gonna wake up." He groaned. "John, don't you know you can never wake up a Strider." I snorted. "But we have to go to school." I rolled off of him. He groaned again. "Geesh, why now. Of all times." I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" He pointed down to his... area. I looked in the direction his finger was pointing. There was a small bump in his pants. "What's that?" He smirked. "You've never had morning wood, have you John?" I shook my head, slowly. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. "Why are you staring at it?" My face heated up again. "I-I um..." I folded my hands and placed them into my lap. "Can I see it?"

A/N: What? No one was expecting that from John, were they? So this here is the question chapter for today,(What do you think will happen) Will Dave show him? Or will Dave be like what the fuck? Find out next time.