Please forgive me

Dave's Pov-

        I reached the fountain. I looked around for any sight of John. There was none. Maybe, he was so angry with me that he just left. My heart pounded really hard in chest. I don't know what I would do if he left me here. "John?" I called out. There was no answer. My heart pounded again. Harder this time. It hurt. "John." I tired again. I walked closer to the fountain. I need him to be here. I need to say sorry. I need to make things right. "John." I called once more. In response I heard a soft whimper. "John?" I walked around the fountain to see John sitting on the ground. His knees were pulled up to his chest, he had his arms wrapped around his legs and there were noticeable tear marks on his face. "Hey John." At the sound of his name, he looked up. His eyes became wide and he stood up quickly. "Dave?" I sighed softly. "John, I wa..." My voice cut of when he jumped into me. I caught him on instantly. He wrapped his legs around my waist and buried his face in my neck. I wrapped my arms around him. "Please don't run off again." He murmured into my neck. "I promise." 

John's Pov-

        I unwrapped my self from Dave. He set me back on the ground but he didn't let go. "John, I have to tell you something." I pulled back from him slightly. "O-okay." I stuttered. "I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just upset. I didn't mean to take it out on you. Sometime I don't know how to control my temper. Especially when I think of Bro. I guess I take out my anger of him leaving on others. And I really don't mean it. I don't mean it." He repeated the last sentence over and over, as if he was broken record. Dave sighed. "Please forgive me?" I looked up at him. Tears were spilling out from under his shades. I stepped up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "I'll forgive you, if you can forgive me." He opened his mouth  but I stopped him from saying anything. "When we arguing I didn't understand what you were talking about. But now I do. Without your brothers you had no one to look up to. You had Rose but that wasn't enough. You wanted a brother to teach the ways of life. Cause of being left alone so many times you tried to contain your anger from the world. And every time Bro show up in your thoughts you feel as if the neglect is going to come back." I smiled. "I have you all figured out. But don't worry. I'm always here for you. And I want to say sorry, for not understanding you. So do you forgive me?" He laughed slightly. "I forgive you."