"Planning some things to do before we leave?" She asks and Nate and I nod.

"Oh, that's cool. I know I really wanna go snorkeling. Is that on yalls list?" She continues.

"No, but we can add that too." I smile up at her.

She seems taken back at it, considering we've literally been bitching ever since I told her i wasn't accepting her apology.

"So what's the plans for tonight fellas?" Sammy rubs his hands together as him and the rest of the group join us on the couch coming from the pool table.

"Y'all tryna go out again? Like to another club?" Nate asks.

"I mean we could, but we were just all saying how we definitely wanted to do something we just don't know what." Johnson says.

"That's an option tho." Gilinsky says, sitting down next to me, resting his hand on my thigh as he glides over the fabric.

I look up, seeing Nate also taking notice of the small gesture.

"We just need to get out the hotel. We've been hanging around here all day except for eating." Swazz states.

"Agreed." Jess says.

"We could walk the streets and go into some local bars." I suggest.

"I'd be down for that. I'm not in a club mode, I just want to drink." Hayes states and I glare up at him.

Something has been off about him but I just can't seem to figure out what.

"Alright then let's just do that. It's almost 9:20, I'll order the Uber's for 10 to give everyone time to get ready." Johnson pulls out his phone.

"And by 10, I mean everyone in the lobby by then not still in their rooms doing last touches." He adds in and everyone glances at me.

"Shut up guys, I don't take that long." I giggle.

"Alright, let's go." Hayes grabs ahold on my hand standing me up.

He turns around and bends slightly, telling me to get on his back. I do so and he starts for the elevator.

•••

"Hayes, slow down baby!" I say out of concern after watching him drown six shots in a row.

He laughs, reaching for another. He winks at me before dropping his head back, the liquid going down his throat.

When he snaps back up, his body wobbles a tad, making him start to lean.

I catch him before he can fall, pushing him back up.

"Hayes, are you alright?" I ask, concerned.

"I'm fine." He stands up completely straight, looking around as if he's lost.

He pulls out him phone, checking his texts.

After a minute, he turns to me, kissing my forehead.

"I have to go find Sammy, babe. I'll be back in a sec." he states, already beginning to walk away before I can abject.

I watch him walk away until he's out of my complete view and then I turn towards the stool I was recently on.