078

"Walking up still the scariest part for you?" Gilinsky asks from my side.

"Yes, how'd you know?" I smile up at him, not realizing how oblivious my nerves are.

His fingers intertwine with mine and begin to gently swing or arms back and forth ever so slightly.

"Because I've been in love with you for almost three years and I know everything about you. Even the small shit you don't think I care about or remember." He states, his eye contact remaining ahead of him the entire time.

I glare up, the rest of the group walking through the streets as well, just a tad ahead of us.

I look back up at jack, staring at his facial features like always. My mind pounders over the fact that we've been not only friends, but in love for so damn long.

"Ay bri!"

My attention darts upward, my hand pulling from jacks in the same instant, almost as if I was trying to hide him as a secret.

"Come catch up, we're almost there." Hayes tells me and I nod. I start speed walking as fast as I possibly can with with wearing heels, making my way toward him.

I make it to the rest of the group, peering behind my shoulder at Gilinsky.

I motion him with my fingers to catch up as well, making him do so and he ends up going to walk and talk with Johnson, who's a few people down from me.

Hayes flashes me a quick smile, pulling me by my chin. He leaves a quick kiss on my cheek, also planting one on my lips.

"My baby." He says in my ear, making my cheeks flair up.

"Awe did I make you blush." He taunts me.

"Shut up." I smile, trying to look away so he won't see my red face.

He pulls me once again, this time slamming his lips onto mine, deepening the kiss with his tongue.

"Woah, can you guys not make out as we're literally about to walk inside the club." Nash states, walking in between us for separation.

I chuckle at his comment, waking up the stairs. We get to the door and the bouncer checks ID's, Jess and I using fake ones, along with Hayes just walking in with no check from the dude. Pretty fucking sexist, but I don't dare say anything.

"Wow." My eyes widen once we walk in. There's neon lights everywhere, along with what it seems like thousands of people dancing.

All I see is glasses and glasses of alcohol in everyone's hands and my face lights up.

"Let's go!" I rush ahead of the group, grabbing Hayes hand and pulling him toward the stairs to go down since it is two stories.

I lead us straight to the bar, a need for alcohol at a all time high.

The bartender smiles as I approach, already wiping off the counter for where I'm about to sit.

I peer back, Hayes already nowhere in view. He was suppose to be right behind me, don't know what happened there.

I slide onto the stool, resting my elbows on the counter.

"Hi, cutie." The bartender greets me and I smirk.

"Hi." I return.

"So I have a question. I need some of the strongest shit you've got, but I don't wanna be gagging trying to drink it, ya know?" I constantly make eye contact with him, which he clearly likes.

"Mhm, I know just what you need." He turns, reaching behind him and grabbing a couple of different bottles, starting to mix shit together.

He does his fancy bartender tricks by throwing the bottle and stuff then winks at me, making me laugh.