052

"Im tired of everyone's shit!" I scream, pacing around Gilinsky's room.

"I know bri, but you should-"

"No. No I shouldn't, because whenever I try to do the right thing, I cause a even bigger issue!"

He sighs and gets up and comes over to me, pulling me in for a hug. My head lays against his chest as I breathe deeply.

"I just really want you to take care of yourself before you keep worrying about everyone else." He says and I nod as I lace my arms around his waist.

"I love-" he starts. "I love the fact that you care so much, but you honestly just have to let them handle themselves before you try getting involved."

I don't say anything for a while, but just enjoy his comfort.

"I try that, but then I always end up getting dragged back in somehow."

He pulls away and pushes my chin up with his fingers. He places a soft kiss on my lips, then another on my forehead.

"Whenever you feel like you're getting pushed in, just look at me and I'll come save you."

I nod and smile, puckering my lips for another kiss. He laughs and pecks my lips again and then grabs my hand as we walk to the door.

•••

"Handjob under the pillow? That use to be our thing." Sammy whispers as I fix myself a drink.

"Who told you?"

"Jess. She was rambling about some irrelevant shit about you because she was venting." He rolls his eyes, pouring more vodka in his cup.

"She'll get over it." I shrug.

"I just don't get why they all flip out on you like it's your fault. You can't solve all their problems. Shit, you can't even solve your own."

"And what problems do I have?" I ask, fully watching him as he mixes many different substances in one cup.

"The fact that you're still hanging on to Gilinsky. Like come on, bri. I knew you were into him, but not that into him." He chuckles.

"As long as I don't like you, you don't have to worry about my so called problems." I scoff and walk away.

"Hey Bri! Come sit!" Hayes calls and I slowly walk over to him and Nate.

"Hey guys." I smile and snuggle into the middle of them.

"You okay? We know you're going through a lot of shit right now." Nate says, rubbing my back slowly.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just handling things slowly."

"Well, we were thinking we'd get out of here and go ride some dirt bikes. Wanna come?" Hayes asks and I smile.

"Will there be four wheelers and ATVS?"

"Of course." Nate says and I nod.

"Can I invite Jack?"

"Yeah sure, but that's it. We don't wanna drag the drama and negative energy from today with us."

I nod and stand up. "You guys go ahead and go and G and I'll meet you there. We have to stop by my house so I can change."

They nod and get up to go get dress themselves, while I run over to Gilinsky.

He's talking to Sammy and I slap his butt to get his attention.

"Yoooo!" He says and I laugh. I get on my tippy toes and whisper in his ear.

"Let's go dirt biking. Go get dress, but don't tell or invite anyone." I say as I pull away.

He smiles and nods and then excuses himself from Sammy to go upstairs.

"What was that about?" Sammy asks and I roll my eyes.

"Don't worry about it."

•••

"That was so fun!" I squeal, taking my helmet off when we get inside. I give it to the employee and also step out of my jumpsuit.

"I swear you get better and better every time we come." Hayes says and I do a dramatic hair flip.

"Well duh. I'm gonna go pro." I say sarcastically and everyone laughs.

"You guys ready to go eat? I'm starving." Nate states and we all agree, leaving the tracks to go to Chipole. 

iMessage from Johnson: hey bri, look I'm sorry I made you feel like you were the blame for everything that's out of your control. Look, just call me or something bc I wanna talk to you in person.

"Did he apologize?" Gilinsky says as I look up from my phone. He motions toward the message so I know what he's talking about.

"Oh. Um yeah and he wants to talk, but I'm not dealing with that right now." I state, locking the phone and shoving it in my pocket.

He nods slowly, wrapping his arm around my waist as he does so.

•••

"There's way too much shit going on." I sigh.

"Is that why you left?" Sammy says, rubbing my arm slowly.

"Correction; we left." Gilinsky says removing his hand off me. He then scoots me closer to him.

"Where'd y'all go?" Swazz asks.

"Dirt biking." Nate states and G, Hayes, and I give him a look.

"Wow, just go without inviting the rest of us Jess says and I scoff.

"You know damn well you weren't gonna get an invite from me. The point of the little field trip was to get away from drama, and right now you're the main source of it." I stand from the lawn chair and start making my way inside.

Johnson's POV

"What a bitch. She's such a drama queen." Jess says and slumps in her chair.

"Wow. More sister fights." Sammy mumbles and Jess scoffs.

"I'm not the cause of any of these sister fights. Bri needs to learn how to hear the truth and not get upset because it isn't what she wanted to hear."

"No, you just keep pushing it on her without her asking. If she wanted to hear your opinion, she'd ask but you just think it's okay because she's your sister and it's not." Gilinsky says to Jess and she rolls her eyes.

"Oh shut up. You're the main one causing her to be delusional. You have such a perfect image of her and you force it into her head. If you told her the truth, she'd actually listen, but you're so into her, you can't even say how you really feel because you think she'll leave you."

"And she won't. Because obviously her feelings are so deep for you that it causes all her everyone's relationship with her, including friendship, be downhill because she puts you first." I step in and Jess nods at me, glad I agreed with her.

"I don't lie to her and in my eyes she is perfect, so there's nothing wrong with that. The so called truth that you guys are thinking of is that we actually care about each other and you guys are jealous. Straight up. I suggest you work on on your own relationships before you try judging ours and trying to find something wrong with it." Gilinsky fires back and he goes inside, slamming the slide door behind him.

"He's a delusional idiot. Forget him." I tell Jess and she nods and looks away.

This is the type of shit that happens between us. We fight over dumb shit, but we can't hid our feelings for each other so we make up pretty quick. But I pretty sure me almost swinging on her is gonna make this fight last longer than the others.