011

Groupchat

Jess: How long do you think it'll take for Bri and Gilinksy to work things out??

Hayes: idk Bri was pretty pissed off

Sammy: I mean they are very close friends, besides the love thing they got going on so like a month max

Nate: nah as much as I hate to say this, she's in love with fucking G still so I say about a week

Jess: mhm

Swazz: they probably texting rite now, reasons y they ain't here

Johnson: well even tho G my best fran, he did fuck up really bad and Bri's a bad ass bitch so idk G gonna have to do some major shit to get her to even talk to his ass

Jess: think again-

Legit has only been two hours since he got here

Johnson: so that's where he went

Swazz: oh that was him ringing the doorbell earlier

Jess: mhm

Sammy: damn she already cracked

Hayes: ^??

Jess: ^

Sammy: inside joke between me and Bri

Nate: so you're telling me it only took him driving there the next fucking day and they're already back being a thing

Jess: i guess, I heard them come upstairs when he first got here, then I find them in the basement like this. tbh I'm so shook

Hayes: SAME Jess SAME

Read 4:12pm

I woke up to my phone constantly buzzing next to my arm. Of course I see it lit up from the groupchat. I look over, seeing G asleep, wrapped around me with the blanket thrown on top of us.

I think about everything leading up to now. The arguing upstairs, then laughing, me crying, us saying let's just forget it and be friends again, me changing into the hoodie and leggings I'm wearing now, then us going to the basement, bringing us to this.

I rub my eyes, yawning at how tired I never knew I actually was.

The same family guy episodes were still playing on the tv, meaning we only slept for about an hour.

I grab the remote off the floor and then go back into the main browsing section of Netflix. I pick the fosters and as soon as I get comfy, I hear Jack's cute little voice in my ear.

"I love you."

My head immediately turns over to him.

"What did you just say?"

He pushes his head deeper into the space between our bodies.

"You heard me." He mumbles.

I sigh and shift back into the position we were in before.

Why does this shit keep happening to me?

"Jack, i don't even know if I can trust you right now, let alone love you as more than a friend." I say playing with his hand, still looking away.

"I never said you had to say it back. I just want you to know I love you."

I sit there, doing a little fake smile, even though he can't see it. Sammy's words come rushing into my head, making me regret this already.

Not only that, but I think of Nathan. My cute little pot head Nathan. I think about how when he would come over, there wouldn't be any worries or arguments because I know he wants me and only me.

But jack, I honestly don't know. He's here now saying all this cute shit, making me believe his bullshit again, but who's to say he won't run back to Madison as soon as he leaves. Or tomorrow.

I think about how if Jack left right now and stopped coming back with this love shit, i could actually have a relationship with Nate.

Well, sorta.

Nate doesn't really know either to be honest. The reason why we've only been "talking" for the past two months is because Nate thinks he doesn't deserve me.

It's complicated.

He doesn't want me to get anyone else or be with anyone else, but he doesn't want to be with me because he thinks I deserve better.

He tells me straight up, that it's because of his addiction to weed. Apparently he wants to be with me with all his heart, but he wouldn't want to risk getting me attached to it like he is. Reasons why we never really talk about our relationship, because he's ashamed.

I've tried so many times to assure him that i honestly don't even care about it, but he just won't believe me or give in.

"I'll always love you jack, but right now as a friend alright?" I say and I feel him move from beside me, kissing my cheek.

"As long as you still love me." He shrugs and then collapse back beside me.

We go back into watching the tv, me wishing my life could be like theirs in the fosters.

"Is it because of Nate?" He says out of no where, almost a full ten minutes later.

"I guess, I don't know. I feel as if me and Nate could have something, but I've been pushing him off for you." I say honestly.

I mean, he asked, so I'm not gonna lie.

He nods and I laugh a bit.

"What?"

"I don't know, this whole situation just has me fucked up. Honestly, I just need to talk to Nate and Sammy." I say as he strokes my straighten hair.

"Why Sammy?"

"Because he's the only one giving good advice and I'm the reason him and Stass broke up."

"No, Stass and Madison are the reason they broke up, don't blame yourself, Bri."

I nod and for some reason, I peck his lips. We smile at each other, cuddling back together.

I sigh as we continue watching tv, still thinking about Nate.

Sammy's honestly gonna kill me when I tell him about tonight.