026

Out of no where, there was a banging of the door. I ended up staying and sleeping in the bed with Johnson last night, after we made the decision not to go downstairs to hear thotison's bullshit.

"Johnson," I say as I hit his arm as he's sleeping next to me.

There's another bang, but this time there's three in a row.

I fully sit up and hit Johnson really hard.

"Ouch, what the fuck!" Johnson says kinda loudly, finally waking up.

"Shhh! There's someone banging on the door."

He groans as I feel his sarcastic comment coming, but I think he realizes why I didn't answer it, so he gets up and goes to open it.

"What Gilinsky?" I hear him say with the door barely cracked open.

"Apparently bri never left last night because her car's still here, so is she in here?"

Johnson looks back at me and once I nod to him that it's okay, he opens the door wider, revealing me to Gilinsky whose standing in the doorway.

"Holy shit, did you guys fuck or something?" He says worriedly.

Johnson and I both make a disgusted face as we shake our heads no.

"She didn't wanna talk to you guys last night, so she crashed up here. But besides that, what's going on downstairs?"

Gilinsky face becomes red as anger washed over him instantly.

"Honestly, so much went down last night, but to make things short; Madison, Stassie, and two other of their friends came here last night, argued with all of us, and ended up crashing in the living room."

"Why are they even here?" I ask and they both turn to me, surprised I talked.

"I don't know, I left half way through the argument to go to my room, that's when I noticed your car was still here. I figured you were in here and I didn't wanna bother you, so I went to sleep."

"Well that's some bullshit." Johnson says and as he does, a brown headed girl walks by the open door, looking at me in the bed and then at Johnson. We make eye contact for at least five seconds.

She evilly smiles then makes her way back down the stairs.

"Who was that?" I ask and G tells us that it's one of the girls that came wth Madison and Stass last night.

Gilinsky then walks inside, sitting on the bed next to me. "Are you still mad that I threw you in the pool?" He asks me and I sigh.

"Not really, but I'll fully forgive you if you go make breakfast." I smile and he laughs.

"Why does it always have to be fucking food to win you over? I'll just make some for the whole house." With that he winks at me, then goes downstairs as well.

Johnson closes the door again and come back in bed with me.

"No don't go back to sleep, we're already awake now," I tell him as he tries to close his eyes.

"Cuddle me for just five more minutes." He says and I sigh as I get out of bed, going to the door.

"I'll wake you up when Gilinsky's done cooking."

I close his door behind me, going straight towards Nate's door. It's open so I let myself in.
He's asleep still, so I pick up a pillow and start hitting his head repeatedly.

He wakes up very panicky and I laugh.

"Bri what the fuck! I thought someone was trying to kill me in my fucking sleep."

"Awe that sucks, too bad I don't care." I say and he sits up, rubbing the guck out of his eyes.

"So that little stunt you pulled in the kitchen, isn't gonna ever happen again, understand?" I say and he tries to speak but I stop him. "Unless you're going to say, yes bri I understand, then don't open your mouth, Nathan."

He hesitates then speaks, "okay, I understand."

I flash a fake smile and leave his room, now going to Sammy's old room; where I'm guessing he crashed last night.

I open the door and he's sitting on the edge of the bed, on his phone. His back is facing me and he's seems to be talking to someone.

"Baby it's me. Are you okay? You left your car here and I just don't understand why you ran instead of talking to me, so can you just call me back? G said you might be in Johnson's room, but then he went to check and said you weren't there so I'm getting worried now. I fucking love you, bri. Call me." He says as he hangs up the phone.

I clear my throat, making him turn around instantly. He gets up and runs to me, picking me up while kissing my lips repeatedly.

"Oh my god, I'm so fucking happy to see you." He says as I smile.

"You love me?"

He sets me down before rubbing the back of his neck. He walks pass me, bending down to grab the shirt he had on yesterday from the floor. He puts is on and then walks to the connecting bathroom, where I watch him look in the mirror and run his fingers through his hair. He keeps glancing at me through the mirror and every time I catch him, he looks away quickly.

I walk into the bathroom and look over at him.

We both stand there looking at the mirror and then I turn, facing his body. I latch my hands around his face, pushing him to face me. He's so fucking red, it's adorable. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss his lips softly.

"Mine." He says as he opens his eyes again.

"Your's. Forever?"

"Forever." He smiles and kisses me over and over again.

I stare at his lips as our foreheads lay against each other. I want him to say it, say it to my face. But he doesn't, so I do.

"I love you, Sammy."

He pecks my lips.

"Good, same to you."

I sigh, actually wanting him to say it like he means it, but I accept it. I let go and start my way for the door.

"Wait," He pulls my arm back, "I still need you from yesterday." He says gesturing to his crotch.

I shake my head no.

"But you promised."

"I promised when I felt like it. I don't wanna do that right now Sammy."

"Why not?"

I sigh again.

"Because I just don't. I don't wanna suck dick every time you get a fucking boner, god damn." I say as I walk out the door.

I guess the I love you shit really did get to me. Like he's said it before, so what's the big deal.