044

"Hey, Bri can I talk to you for a sec?" Johnson says as I come down the stairs.

I nod as I walk over to him, where he leads us to the pool out back.

"So did you and G make up?" He asks.

"We apologized to each other, but as for being in a relationship, now just isn't a good time."

"Did you tell him about us making out?" He questions.

"No, did you want me to?"

He reaches forward for my hands.

"Well if you had any interest, I thought you would, but I guess I was wrong." He whispers and I pull away.

"Johnson, you have a girlfriend and a thing with my sister. You and me couldn't work."

"Well I can always dump my girlfriend and as for Jess, if I wanted to take that somewhere, I think I would've been tried." He smirks and he comes closer.

"B-but we can't."

"Why not Bri? I'm the only one that's been bottling up my actual feelings for you, so now you're just gonna reject me?" He says with a kinda hurt expression.

"Gilinsky. He's your best friend, you can't do that him." I say lowly.

"But-"

"Hey guys." Gilinsky says as he walks over to us. He wraps his arm around my shoulder as he engages into the conversation.

"Hey." I respond and I look over at Johnson.

"What's up?" Johnson plainly says.

"So I was thinking why don't we hit up the club tonight."

My eyes widen with excitement. I love going to the club because Jess and I can only go with the Jacks since they know the right people that'll let us in; aka their underage friends.

"I wanna go!" I say jumping up and down like a child.

"Um, I don't think I'm up for it tonight." I watch as Johnson scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"Come on man. We can invite the whole crew, and just let loose." Gilinsky pushes.

"Yeah, it'll be a chance for us all to rekindle." I squeal, making both of them laugh.

"Well, could I bring Claudia?" Johnson smirks at me, trying not to make it to obvious that he wants me to get mad.

Gilinsky looks down at me and shrugs. I smile staring straight at Johnson.

"Sure, and I'll let Jess know that she can bring Taylor and Swazz." I say and Johnson rolls his eyes.

"Okay cool, but you're not bringing anyone right?" He asks and I stare up at G as the hand that isn't wrapped around his waist smacks his ass.

"Nope just this giant dinosaur."

"I'm only like six- one." Jack laughs and I smile.

"And I'm like five-four so compared to me, you're gigantic."

We both laugh as Johnson stands there looking salty.

•••

"I can't believe you convinced me to come tonight." Jess says as we get out the car.

"It'll be fun, just don't worry about Johnson. Trust me, he's not worth it."

"How can I not worry about him. He brought that fucking thot here." She says pointing to Johnson and Claudia walking next to each other ahead of us.