029

"I'm so scared, I'm fucking shaking."

"Relax, we use to go dirt biking all the time. All of it will come back to you as soon as you get on it." Hayes says and I smile.

We're all on our way to the dirt biking range thing and Gilinsky, Hayes, Jess, Sammy, and I are all riding together. The others are in the other car, along with Taylor who tagged along with Jess.

Chat between Gilinsky and Bri

Gilinsky: your ass looks so fucking good in those leggings

me: stoppp

Gilinsky: 😊😉

Gilinsky: you think we can sneak away from everyone later on

I looked up, seeing Gilinsky smirking at me from the seat over. I smile and shrug, just wanting to tease him.

me: depends..... what would we do

Gilinsky: just wait and find out

When I looked up, I see Jess doing an devilish look at me.

"What?" I mouthed and she points to her phone.

Jess: flirting huh?

me: it's just G and I'm not flirting

Jess: it's kinda rude to be flirting and talking to him when your boyfriend is in the car with you rn

me: like I said, im not doing anything wrong

After that I turned off my phone, not wanting to deal with Jess's stupid remarks.

When we pulled up to the range, I immediately got even more scared. We got out and I observed what I was about to get myself into.

"Shit." I whispered as bikes drove by.

Sammy came and wrapped his arm around my neck. "You'll be fine, baby."

I fake smiled as I slowly moved his arm. "You can't just pick and choose when you wanna act like a proper boyfriend."

He scoffs and shrugs, going back over with everyone else.

•••

After a couple rounds of dirt biking, Jess, Taylor, and  I were pretty much done for the day. Everyone else still wanted to ride so, we decided to just wait for them.

I actually ended up taking an uber by myself to go get some food down the street, getting some time away from everyone.

Groupchat

Gilinsky: yo bri where'd you go?

Nate: ^

me: food

Johnson: we know that. Jess and Taylor told us,  but where are you eating at

Hayes: I thought we were all gonna go get some food together...

me: you guys were still riding and considering I didn't eat breakfast, I needed something to eat

me: but I only got a acai bowl, so I'm lowkey still hungry