058

Birthday texts

Gilinsky: wow, where the fuck do I even start. You're basically the love of my life babygirl. You bring nothing but love and joy to me and I'll never get over you. Whether we're dating or not, you'll always be my best friend and I love you so much. I've known you for two years now and I'll never forget the day I met you. We clicked from the beginning baby and in my heart I really do think it was love at first sight. You are my fucking world, bri and that's no matter what. If you ever need me I'm always here for you so don't ever forget that baby. So Happy birthday my queen! I love you so muchhhhh ahhhh!! I'm gonna meet up with you tonight so be ready!!!

Sammy: bri you are the most amazing person ever and even though we dated and it didn't last, I still love you. I've learned to deeply care about you and I wont ever stop. I love you as a person and I hope you know that. Happy eighteenth birthday!!

Madison: we're not on the best terms and there's rumors going around that I'm gonna expose you or something...idk but you're a beautiful woman and I just wanted to wish you happy birthday 🎁

Johnson: friendship is a great thing and I'm really glad we have it. You've always been there for me, even if I haven't been there for you back. I'm so glad Gilinsky accidentally threw that football at you two years ago because you are the sunshine to our little group of friends we have today. Luv you, have a great birthday!! See you tonight for birthday dinner?!?

Hayes: happy birthday!! I hope you have a great birthday and that we can hang out today? I'm not good with long text so I'll rather say what I have to say to you're face tonight!

Nate: I'm sorry for everything I've done that hurt you bc point blank you mean a lot to me. You're my favorite person in the whole fucking world and you deserve to have a amazing birthday. Please enjoy it

Swazz: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LETS LINK UP OMG YOURE EIGHT FUCKING TEEN WOW

Nash: mini birthday party at the house tonight? I'm thinking just the group and some beers. You down? Ps happy birthday lol!