05

Instagram

@badbribri posted a photo:

Badbribri: Omw to pick up my boys from the airport @swazz @jackj @jackgilinksy @skatemaloley @sammywilk

@skatemaloley @sammywilk

@hayesgrier commented: damn wish I could come

@messyjess commented: @hayesgrier why don't you ??

@swazz commented: my flight bout to land now bitches

@skatemaloley commented: we beat Bri here damn

@badbribri commented: @skatemaloley I'm comin I'm comin I had to get Jess to take this picture before I left lol

@hayesgrier commented: I'm in South Carolina but I'm coming back to LA soon @messyjess

When I finally pulled up to the air port, i parked instead of waiting in the carpool so that I could get out.

I walked into the airport instantly seeing the guys.

Damn it's been so fucking long since I've seen all of them, well besides Nate, but it's whatever.

I look up seeing Sammy and Nate laughing at a piece of paper, not even noticing I'm a few feet away.

Being the instagram baddie that I am, I pull out my phone and take a picture of how cute they look, before getting their attention.

Instagram
@badbribri posted a picture:

Badbribri: found two of my crew already

I watch as they both get my posted notification and after viewing it, they look up, searching the airport for me.

"Sammyyy!" I scream and I run over to him, hugging him instantly.

"Holy shit I missed you." He says kissing my face repeatedly.

Nate looks over to me and I let go of Sammy to exchange a small hug.

1) because I recently just saw him
2) he's kinda still pissed at me sooo

We start talking and just being our normal weird ass group, when we see the Jacks walking in.

I once again pull out my phone, ready to snap a picture.

Instagram
@badbribri posted a photo:

Badbribri: the next two are here, only waitin on @Swazz now

They walked over to us, all them doing handshakes and me giving both Jacks hugs.

I looked back at Nate and Sammy, then at Gilinksy and Johnson.

"Why the fuck do you all have backpacks?" I say, thinking I missed something.

"Because we're all staying at you're house, duh." Sammy says, making my eyes go wide.

"You're all staying at my house? How is that even gonna work?"

"Don't worry, we'll figure it out." Gilinsky said as he threw his arm around my shoulders.

I got on my tippy toes to reach his ear, whispering, "Maybe we can pull away tonight to talk, but just the two of us."

I bit my lip as I saw his eyes go wide, but he hid it with a smirk as he nodded and kissed the corner of my lips, leaving me wanting more.

"Wait, where's Jess?" Johnson asked.

"She couldn't come because she already had plans with Taylor."

Gilinksy grabs my hand, lacing our fingers while swinging our arms back and forth.

"Damn, she's really getting close to Caniff isn't she?" Sammy asked and I nodded.

"They've been friends for ever, but they've been hanging out much more lately."

"What it do bitches??" A voice says from behind.

My head spins around and I run as fast I can, jumping on him.

"Swazzz!!"

"Briii!"

"Oh my god, I've missed you so fucking much." I whisper in his ear.

He places his hands under my thigh, cueing my to wrap my legs around his waist. I do so, him spinning me around as I laugh in his ear.

"Them two have always been close." Sammy says, looking at Nate.

"She's not like that with us though." Johnson laughs.

He puts me down, lacing his arm around my waist as we walk back to the rest of the guys.

"Wassup." Swazz says to them all, doing handshakes and bro hugs.

I kiss Swazz's cheek, nestling my head into his neck, while both Gilinsky and Nate give me a look.

I don't know why, Swazz is like my bestie and I've missed him so much.

I turn to them all and hold out my arms.

"Group hug, I've missed all y'all hoes so much."

They laugh as they come in, me being dead in the middle.