"I'm pretty scared of Joshua's reaction," I said as that was the first thing that came into my mind.

"How are you going to break the news?" Calvin asked turning off the television. We both got up and headed out and started walking to school hand in hand.

I knew that Calvin knew I was trying to change the subject but he went along with it, probably not wanting to talk about his sister either.

"I'm thinking about telling Megan and Joshua. Word will eventually go out because you know Joshua." I looked up at him curious to hear his opinion.

That does seem like the best way to handle it right? Let your two best friends know first and then they'll probably end up telling the others? Or did we have to put it on Facebook and let people know from there?

"I'm good with that, but who do we tell first? The big mouth Joshua or the girl who asks way too many question Megan?" he gave my hand a small squeeze along with a shy smile. I could tell he was thinking about how to break the news to them as well.

"I'm thinking about telling them at the same time when we see them at our lockers so they don't try to kill each other about it."

"You think Joshua would kill you or me first then?" he asked causing me to giggle. I thought about the reactions that may occur after hearing the news and laughed even harder.

"He's the only loner now that his two best friends got together."

"Well he has to get through me before he can touch my girlfriend." 

I knew my face was red and I looked down to the floor.

Girlfriend.

I guess I wasn't used to the idea of dating Calving Young yet.

I didn't know that I was going to fall in love again after the incident.

And yet here I stood with Calvin who made me feel more alive than ever before. With him just standing next to me proved he cared. He understood my pain better than anyone and I understood his. Its true that we both had a long way to go before solving any of our problems, but we both knew we didn't have to face these problems alone. We had each other.

"Holy shit!"

Before Calvin and I could comprehend what was going on, I felt someone grabbing me away from Calvin forcefully, making me yell in fear and surprise.

What was going on?

Who was having a tight grip on my neck?

"Why are you holding my girlfriend's hand you bastard?" I heard the person holding me hostage ask.

Immediately, I recognized who it was.

Joshua.

I tried to get my heart to stop pounding so quickly, telling myself that I was safe but it was hard when you had your best friend's arm around your neck as if he were about to kill you.

"Can't breath!" I managed to say, hitting his arm as a way to pry myself open from him.

"Joshua you're killing her," Calvin growled.

"Why are you cheating on me?" Joshua finally let go as he gave me a sad look holding his heart..

Wow.

Good acting skills, I have to admit.

Slowly, people who were passing on the streets even stopped to see the story in front of them.

"Fuck off," Calvin mumbled as he lightly tugged me back so I was next to him while Joshua continues to stare at us in confusion.

Joshua was usually slow when it comes to these kinds of things.